Mehendi

The new chapter is here...
Do like and vote 💜✨
I need more votes to upload the next chapter guys.. Help me!

Kritika's POV :

Bhabhi maa.... Are you ready? Riya asked me from outside the room..

Yes riya I am ready... I opened the door

Haayeeee.... Mein toh behosh hi ho gayi apki khoobsurati dekh kar bhabhi maa.... Bhai mein toh aaj flat hi ho jana hai... She said dramatically keeping a hand on her heart..

( hayee.... I almost fainted seeing your beauty bhabhi maa... Today bhai will also faint seeing you)

I was wearing a simple dress and she was acting like anything

Nautanki.. Chal let's go down stairs... I was about to leave the room when mithali aunty entered the room...

Kitni khoobsurat lag rahi hai meri bachi... Kisiki nazar naa lage... She aplied a kala tika under my ears.... Seeing this I almost became emotional again...

( you are looking so beautiful my daughter...)

Thank you aunty...... I said and took her blessings

I am angry kritika... Aunty said

What happened aunty? Did I do something?

Yes... Am I still your aunty? You will not call me maa? Don't you consider me as your mother?

Sorry maa... Don't be upset! Hearing this I felt so calm that i got a mother in my mother in law....

Chalo let's go down... Teri mehendi mein time lag jayega..

We all went down and I was so nervous... What if he is here?
Don't be nervous kritika... Chill kuch nahi hoga!

When we reached down.... I did not find him..... I felt relief...

Beta come sit here! I sat down on the stage and the mehendi artist started their work on my hand... You know what I love mehendi... It looks so beautiful once it dries and gives dark colourcolour. .. And it smells so great

Where should I write your fiance's name? The mehendi artist asked me...

I told her that she can write it on the ring finger because it is connected with the heart..

( thoda zyada cringe ho gaya lagta hai 😝)

After 2 hours my whole mehendi was done... I was so happy

Everyone looked happy... They were dancing and enjoying

But suddenly we heard some sound of something crashing...

I looked towards the direction and my eyes widened... It was abhiraj ji he was looking like he is drunk... He was looking at me... He started walking in my direction...

Get up! He shouted at me...

Abhiraj! maa shouted and tried to stop him but he again shouted and I got up with teary eyes...

What... Happened? Abh.. Abhiraj ji?

He was going to hold my hand but I took it backwards I don't want him to destroy my mehendi! But he got furious and held my hand harshly breaking my bangels and destroying my mehendi... Tears welled up in my eyes...

He dragged me upstairs to my room and pushed me on the bed and sat on the sofa..

Why are you doing this? He yelled

Why are you trying to take sanya' s place? Why the hell are you messing with me? What do you want? Money? I will give you so much money but just leave us... I hate you...

Saying this he slept on the sofa

After hearing all this I cried so much.... What does he think of himself? First he made a scene downstairs, second he hurt me by breaking my bangles and third he destroyed my mehendi!

I went to him and sat beside him...

Abhiraj ji.. I love you! But I will never take anyone's place in your heart.. I just want to make my own place... I know this love is one sided but I will try my best to make you fall for me... I will try my best to make some space in your heart... But please don't hurt me to the that extent I can't take it...

I covered him with a duvet and went downstairs... Everyone was looking so tensed

Beta! What happened? Maa asked looking at my hands

Nothing maa! He was just so drunk... He is sleeping in my room...

Riya go bring the first aid box!

Maa made me sit and did all the work.. She looked at me with guilty eyes!

I am sorry beta... This is happening because of my decision... You are taking this much pain...

Nahi maa... What are you saying? It was my decision to marry abhiraj ji... I am doing all this for ishan... This is nobody's fault..

I consoled her and we all had our dinner then they all left with abhiraj ji!

I went to my room and removed my clothes and saw my mehendi... It was not that much destroyed by still my heart ached seeing the hurt in his eyes when he saw me sitting and getting the mehendi done of his name...

Thank you so much! My mehendi ceremony also failed... Now I think I should not keep any expectations for the further rituals...

I took a bath, cleaned the whole house and then did the utensils and then I slept at around 3 at night...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What will happen in the next ceremony? To know the next Do like and vote💜✨

To know the next
Do like and vote💜✨