Taking care!

Finally the new chapter is here!
Do vote and comment 💜✨🪻

Kritika's POV:

After I picked up the glass pieces... I went to his study so that I can apologize for ruining his life but he was not there! I searched for him in the whole house... But he was nowhere to be seen... I thought of asking maa but she was sleeping so I tried calling him and he picked up but when I asked him where he was and when he was going to come... He cut the call without even saying anything! I was hurt that he doesn't even want to talk to me Or heat my voice... But in the end this is all my fault...

I tried calling him again and again and also texted him but there was no reply... I was getting so worried all the wrong thoughts were coming into my mind... What if he is not okay! No kritika what the hell are you thinking! Think positive... He is alright... He just need some time to cope up with all this drama happening in his life and all the ruckus that you created!

I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realize that it was already 1 in the night... I thought of checking on Ishan... As soon as I got up I felt weak and suddenly everything got blurred in front of my eyes...

The next thing is when I woke up and saw Abhiraj ji standing in front of me... A sense of relief washed over me that he is okay! I looked around to see that I was in a hospital... I tried getting up so that I can talk to him about last night.... He helped me and sat on the bed beside me.... I looked at him and started blabbering....

Where were you? You were not even picking up my calls and replying to my messages! Are you okay? What happened? Is everything fine? Did I do something wrong again... Please dont get upset I am so sorry...... I bombarded him with my questions but suddenly He engulfed me in his arms and I felt as if my whole world has stopped... He is hugging me! A whole tsunami of emotion burst inside me and I couldn't stop my tears from coming out!....

I felt him hugging me tighter and I cried my heart out Burying my face in his chest! After some time he broke the hug and looked into my eyes! I was so embarrassed and feeling stupid for crying in front of him and it was so difficult to see into his eyes without letting my emotions out....

He held my chin and made me look at him and again tears welled up in my eyes as soon as I looked into his eyes!

Sorry Abhiraj ji! I am so sorry for ruining your life... I know you still love sanya ji and even knowing that I married you... I just wanted to give a good life to Ishan! But please never ever leave like this again! And even if you go please pick up my call... I was so worried!

He was listening to me intently but suddenly the door opened and my life Ishan entered the room!

Kriti ma'am how are you? What happened to you? He asked and opened his arms so that I can pick him up! I tried to pick him up but before I could do it abhiraj ji placed him on the bed and gave me a smile!

Oh my god! He just smiled at me! I will always remember this day.... My abhiraj ji just smiled at me! I was dancing in my head when I felt a tug on my hand, I looked down to see Ishan looking at me with questioning eyes!

Nothing bachaa! I am alright just had a stomachache! I made up a reason for him because I don't even know the actual reason of me being here!

I was playing with Ishan as Abhiraj ji went to fill up the details for the hospital.... But suddenly a thought came across my head!

I have already ruined his life by marrying him cause he never wanted to marry anyone after sanya ji and he had to because of me... But I can mend my mistake by leaving him once Ishan grows up! I know with time I will get attached to him and whole family but I have to make him happy at the end!

Take this medicines! I heard his deep voice and shiver ran down my spine...
I took the medicines and gulped it down... Ishan already went away with maa! So I thought that I will tell him my plan of setting him free from this unwanted bond....

Abhiraj ji! I called him and he looked at me... I have something to tell you! I said

Yes what happened? He asked still engrossed in his phone!

Once Ishan grows up and get a better life... I will leave you guys! I promise to set you free from this marriage....

He stopped doing his work and looked at me... His eyes held an emotion which I was unable to read.... Suddenly he got up and went out side the room....

What happened to him? He should be happy that I am going to go away! Why he went out without saying anything?

After some time a nurse came inside the room and helped me getting dressed and then abhiraj ji came inside and he took my hand and that's when I noticed that he had some bruises around his lips....

What happened to you lips... I touched the area where he got bruised an she hissed!

Nothing... I just fell! He said

Jhooth kyu bol rahe hai... Girne sein kisiko yaha chot nahi lagti! Tell me what happened?

( why are you lying? Nobody get hurt here when they fall)

Aree kuch nHi hua baba! Let's go you need rest and proper sleep! He tried to change the topic and took me to the car and made me sit in it!

He came to the driver seat and started the car...

Where is maa and Ishan? I asked because he was not waiting for them to come!

They already went home as Ishan was crying?

Whyy! What happened to him? Is he okay? I bombarded him with questions!

Tum kitne sawal karti hu! Shusshh... Don't talk let me drive and for your information he was missing his kriti ma'am that is why he was crying!

( you ask so many questions)

Soon we reached home and he took me inside....

As soon as I entered Ishan saw mee and his nose was red due to crying!

And the next thing he said made me stick to my place.... My heart skipped a beat...

.
.
.
.
.
.

" She is the best mother my kid could ever had"

What did Ishan say????

.
.
Finally abhiraj realised his mistake... Khadoos kahi ka... 😆🥲

To know more stay tunned... 💜
Do vote and comment 💜✨🪻