Chapter 7

DEDICATED TO SANDRA GANTOR FOR MAKING AN INCREDIBLE COVER FOR MY STORY> THANKS, HUN

[Lauren's P.O.V]

It's been two weeks since our wedding day. Liam was different now. Yes, he was nice at first, but as the days passed, he always came home late or didn't even come home at all for a day.

He always picked fights. When I asked him why he's changed, he gets angry and gives me the "I'm tired" shit. Is he showing his true colours?

I hear the door slam. I glanced at the clock, It's 6 p.m. Why is he home so early? Is it sad that I just said that? Yes.

I ran downstairs.

"Hey, Liam!" I said happily, smiling.

"Hey." He replied, without looking at me. Then, he lied on the couch. I sighed.

"Liam, I can't stand this! You have to change! You are never home! This is ridiculous. When I ask you why, you just make excuses! Can't you just tell me what I did wrong!?" I yelled, the angry tears staining my cheeks.

Liam face looked shocked. I'm shocked, too. I can't believe I just said that.

"I-I j-just...I-I was -" Liam started.

"Save it, Liam!" I screamed and started running upstairs. Gosh, we were like an old married couple, and we're newlyweds. With tears still pouring,d I take my duffle bag from under my bed and throw in a few outfits and the essentials. I take my handbag and run down the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Liam asked. I glared at him.

"Zayn's house. Find me there when you're ready to tell me what's wrong." I slamed the door closed and ran to my car.

With dried up tears still on my cheeks, I drive to Zayn's house. Five minutes later, I knocked on the door, feeling small. I heard shuffling on the other side, and the door opened.

"Hey, Laur- Wow, what's wrong?" Zayn asked, taking my hand in his. I shook my head, and allowed myself in.

"Wait for me in the living room. I'll make get some juice and call the boys." He said.

"Zayn." I called and he turned to me.

"Yes?" He questioned.

"Don't call Liam, please. I will explain after this." I said still sniffing.

He nodded and went back to the kitchen. After a couple minutes he was back with apple juice.

"Tell me." Zayn said suddenly. I raised my eyebrow. Just as Zayn opened his mouth again, the door was knocked.

"I'll get it." I nodded and Zayn stood to open the door.

Later the boys--except LiLi-- came in.

"Hey, Lauren." Louis said and hugged me. He took the place next to me. The others also said "hi" and took their places to sit.

Louis on my right, with Zayn on my left. Niall and Harry sat on the floor infront of me.

"Hi." I said back. They turned to me.

"What's wrong, Laur? Zayn called and asked us to come here without Liam." Harry emphasized the word 'without'.

"He's changed." I said while looking down, looking down into my apple juice.

"Who's changed?" Niall asked.

"Liam." I said, shaking.

"Tell us, we'll help if can." Lou said, then hugged my shoulder.