Chapter 11

[Lauren P.O.V]

I sit between Zayn and Louis on the plane and they're loud as hell. Luckily, it's not so many passenger here.

"You really gonna go against me, Zayn? Jeniffer Lawrence pretty in white." Louis reach out to flick Zayn's nose. "No Louis, she's pretty in blue."

"Shut the hell up, Jeniffer pretty in all colours. You guys gonna make me go deaf." I slap my hand on their mouths. "I told you to not sit between them, Laur" Harry yelled from the back seat.

I don't even know why he have to yelled.

I look over Harry and give a 'help me' face. He snickered, he fucking snickered and didn't help me.

"Louis, Zayn, can I sit behind there?" I pointed to the seat beside Niall.

"Nope." Both of them quickly said making me facepalmed. Niall laughed from behind.

"Louis, please, Jeniffer-" Zayn start off, "One more word come from your mouth and I'll make sure I called Paul and asked him to fly to Manchester."

"Lip is sealed." Zayn sad motion a zip on his mouth. "Should've done that sooner." Harry said from the back. "So Lauren, why are we suddenly going to your hometown?" Niall asked her. She looks at him, "I miss my family, that's why."

____________________________________--

SHORT CHAPTER SO YOU CAN SEE IM SLOWLY COMING BACK... HANNY BEEN MISSING YOU GUYS A LOT <3