Chapter 3

A/N uhhhhhhh Two chappie in one day !!

Hanny xx

*******

[Lauren's P.O.V]

Today is the day. Today is the day that will end my single life. Today is the day I will be a wife. Today is the day I'll be leaving my parents and living with Liam.

"Lauren?" Jake, my stylist called.

"Yes?" I answered, wondering what I was going to look like.

"You're done! Go and see yourself in the mirror!" Justin told me, grinning.

I stand up, and turn around, coming face-to-face with myself in the mirror. Wow. I was completely shocked. The girl in the mirror has beautiful wavy hair, bright hazel eyes, natural looking make up, and a long dress that fit loosely. She is beautiful with a capital 'B'.

"You are so beautiful. I want to be as beautiful as you!" Lisa ran up to me, and hugged my legs.

I kneeled infront her, "Thank you. But, believe me, you are the prettiest." I smiled at her. I heard a chuckle behind me.

I turned around and see my brother Justin standing with his arms open. I tackled him into a hug.

"You are so stunning, sis. I love you. Don't you forget that." He said, teary-eyed.

I nodded, trying to hold back tears myself.

"I will never forget you Justin, how could I? You are the best big brother, ever! I love you so much. Man, I really don't want to leave you." I said, still holding him tight.

"C'mon, Laur, it's almost time." Justin says, looking down at his watch. We walk down the stairs, arms linked. I want to remember these last moments of freedom with my brother. As we get to the doors, I give him a peck on the cheek. That's when the doors open, music playing a wedding march.

"Hey, that's your que. Go NOW!" Justin says, handing me over to my dad.

I take a deep breath.

We walk down the aisle. This is the first time I see him, Liam. My soon-to-be-husband. He looks good in a tux.

We arrived at the front of the church, and my dad hands me over to Liam.

"Take care of her. Don't hurt her." Dad says sternly to Liam, and he kisses my forehead. Liam nodded to my dad.

The ceremony started. I tuned out all words the preacher said, until it's the time to say "I do". I take a shaky breath, and force myself to get the two words out.

"...I do." I say after a second.

"I do." Repeated Liam.

"You may kiss the bride." Said the preacher, smiling big.

When Liam came close to my lips, I freaked out. I turned my head to the side so he only caught my cheek.

*3 Hours Later*

I'm on the plane with Liam to Perth, Australia.

"Are you hungry?" Liam asked me for the first time.

"Honestly? Yes. I'm starving." Then Liam called the flight attendant and told her God know's what.

Wanting to avoid the awkwardness, I started the conversation.

"We know nothing about each other. Want to change that?" I asked, a little nervous.

He nodded and said 'How about we played 21 questions?".

"Ohhh. It's on." I say.

He asked me first.

"Full Name?" 

"Lauren May Carter. Age?" I ask.

"19. Birthday?" He asks.

"February 15th. Favourite colour?" I ask.

"Purple. Favourite song?" He asks.

"Look After You by The Fray, of course!" I say!

And the game just on and on.

Now I know that he is an international popstar. He has 4 other bandmates. We continued.

Then, without me realizing it, I fell asleep.

***

"Lauren, we're landing." Liam said, shaking my shoulder to wake me up.

"Huh? Ok. " I say, a little disoriented. I buckle my seatbelt.

Finally we are landing!

"You know what? I've always wanted to come here with my wife..." Liam trails off. It totally caught me off guard.

"Then why did you come here with me? You should have took the love of your life." I said, confused.

"If you haven't realized, you are my wife now. " He smirked.

The hotel was only across the airport. After we got our luggage, and went through security, we headed over to the hotel.

"I have a suite reservation. My name is Liam Payne." Liam told the man at the front desk.

Wait...What? Only One!?

"What the hell, Liam? One room? Where the actual flying monkey, do I sleep?" I yelled at him when we settled in "our" room.

"On the bed with me." He simply answered.

"Nu-uh. I'd rather sleep on the couch." With that, I changed into my pajamas and started dozing off on the couch.

[Liam's P.O.V]

I made my way to the bed. Wow, Lauren is so stubborn.

It doesn't take long for me to fall asleep.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote|Fan|Comment

Bye love yah

-Hanny xx