2. 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘐𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰      SHE HAD ALWAYS FELT INVISIBLE

    SHE HAD ALWAYS FELT INVISIBLE.
Little did she know that he knew she was more than just a shadow in a faded light.

He could see right through her.

She was an overlooked and burnt out high school student. However, she was once gifted. But, her life spiraled out of control. Anxiety and depression now ruled over the once happy girl and stole her youth.

It was like the devil was feeding on her flesh as she desperately tried to heal it.

No one ever paid much attention to the lonely girl. But he did. A once bubbly, happy go lucky girl crippled into a sad and despairing introvert.

Yes, she had friends but no one understood her. They could all leave her and find better so, who would stay?

She always loved to sit at the top of the bleachers looking out into the open field. It became a safe place for her. It was shaded too.

She always felt this warming presence there. Although, it might have just been the sun shining down on her or the metal bleachers almost burning a hole through her pants. Or so it felt like.

But her favorite place was the spot next to it, in open field of endless grass. The spot provided a nice feel for nature and comfort. She could also see the stadiums bleachers from her spot.

No one bothered her here, no one sought to engulf in a lit flamed conversations that rain would eventually drench after it crashed and burned.

That was where she was today, sprawled out on the freshly cut grass on top of a blanket she had brought. She skipped her lunch again today. No one noticed anyways.

"If I die now, how upsetting will it be that I died alone and miserable," y/n said.

"With no one to call my own. To claim as a home. No first dates and stealing glances. No 'meet me behind the malls.' No summer love. No cute picnic or arcade dates. Since again no prom or homecoming date and no big extravagant promposal. No one to listen to Taylor swift with me and sing along the lyrics next to me. No indoor movie nights where we fall asleep in one another's arms. No romantic gestures, big or small. None of that would ever be real," I said.

She never believed she could find someone that saw her as her own person, she was never seen. She felt like here, in the field, that for once she was seen and could see. She could reconnect with her roots of nature that would eventually claim her once again. She could see everything she wanted from her spot.

Little did she know that she was seen. Her eternal soul flame stood just on the other side of reality. If only she had opened her soul and eyes a little harder and maybe she could've seen right through him.

WALLYS POV

It was roughly past sunset. The sun had gone to rest as did most everyone else. Everyone but her.