3. '𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘋𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘪𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘵?

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

   I NEVER GAVE MUCH THOUGHT TO HOW I WOULD DIE.
I guess this was better than I imagined. I don't remember any of it and I felt no pain. And now, this incredibly beautiful guy that was way out of my league had spoke to me. I guess death is treating me better than life did.

"So what do we do now?"

He looked over to the building and asked," shall we?" As he extended out his hand.

I noticed how beautiful his eyes were under the stadium lights. How delicate and soft his hair looked. The way his eyes glimmered as his spoke. The veins in his arms as he gave me his hand to hold as his hair blew slightly in the wind.

I reached out and grabbed his hand as we walked to the front doors of the highschool.

"I know this isn't the ideal place to die but, we make it work. I have a special place for us to go."

He led me to a room inside the building where I assume his things were placed. Someplace he could call his own.

"This is my room, there's a great view where you can see everything up here," he said."

I felt my heart beat faster and the blood rush into my cheeks.

"That's amazing," I said. Trying to his my unbelievable nervousness.

"It gets better," he said.

He then led us out onto the roof. "Let me have your hand, I don't want you to fall. Not that you can die again or anything."

I quickly gave him my hand as he carefully pulled me outside of his window. I could feel the blood rush heavily into my cheeks, his touch was so delicate.

We unlocked hands and sat down. Both of us staring at the sunset until he looked over, "what's something you would wish for if you could?"

"Well, other than a heartbeat and blood in my veins I think my only wish would be to be truthfully heard by someone. I don't want money...just someone who wants my company."

Wally didn't know how to tell her he had been watching her for years, that he could see her. That he saw her for who she is.

"What would you wish for?"

"To finally be free. To leave this place or maybe even to talk to my parents one last time," he said. He frowned as he responded.

"How did you...ya know-"

"I was playing at the big homecoming game and my mom wanted me to play. Next thing I know I heard my next snap and it was lights out. It was painless but I never made it off that field," he said. You could tell that while he tried to hide his pain, it was still there deep inside of him.