Omni Elementals Part 1

As she saw the folding dream of a polygonal shaped 118 elemental multiose a place she imagined for eternity as the outer realms of earth, all nucleic connected to the central multiverse, from with all of existing streams from, outside time and space in-between the earth reality and all other spreading throughout all we understand and don't understand.

Lies a connection, known as the (Quintessence & Illumanessance) cubes that spread throughout all dimensions, plains, and universes. Multiple cosmic systems and beyond to the farthest boundaries of Existia (All things) the Qultranetwork spreads far and wide, X and y every direction taking up space in the lay lines of even the cosmos it intertwines into all things and is known as Biophotons, Photons, Electrons, Neutrons, and Quarks Strings and inside the string a lattice memory palm print background memory thay.

holds the information of all earth reality, and those who simultaneously exist together but in separate temporal, semi-permeable membrane-like lay lines that connect all quantum states, observed or not, throughout the lends of human Eyes that can't grasp the full details of what is. And what is beyond the seeable, while imagination is the key one needs a little knowledge to, understand basic physics.

One legend said, 'The best light is the light produced by our soul, bio ultraviolet light.' He died 7 billion ACL. When the sacrifice was due to save this Apprentice Numbue When Omnikoto faced the demonica. After losing Trancilliance, he knew he had one chance to stop the demon race from corrupting, corrupting the light of Shemtaho those, we exist inside he drew his last breath at the Elemental Phountan called forth his power, and defeated the darkness by blinding it with a powerful light that shines, where no light has ever reached.

Decorrupting the first angels, known as the demonica after billions of years enslaved by Ibleshaitan, who corrupted them to begin with. The arch angels returned to Angelican Alanori. And earth to begin the protection of those with the Omninephilum signature. QSE, The chronoitionian (Floressian, Eluvilum, and effluvium, Fungessium, Aaaian Giants with Dubblerowed Chompers, the titans and  Magmessium(fire) nature elves) and the Dark Matter.Darkk energy plains combined. After a great merger of all 118 elemental cosmoses, new ones, like Pandora's box released other unknown creatures and abominations 1And cascading events determining the future trancilliance may have died, but his soul was sprinted into 3 pieces spread across time and space, and that was when the Qultra-network was first damaged. But they were cured of corruption still stuck in their ways. Many civil wars start to emerge.

And something worse, harpoon them the end of all things living. The undead armies of Omezbastalkg the Astral plainsinvadingg dreams and collecting military and Astral presence in the other plains. They have been unstoppable on many occasions.