Omnimentals Part 3

As we continue into the unknown universe of TLTSU its apparent to mention the Architects of who built so much rare technology they are known as myths on the basis that they create places for beings with intelligence csn dwell and exist.

These Megalithic Mega Technology planets and other artifacts spread throughout all of The Tri-Kia The tripple mega multiose, also known as Existia theres little known of their original say for the fact that they are so advance all technological advanced civilians think them gods or deitys. These supremely advanced beings are responsible for the Infinity Keys ,the Iccm connections to the Omni relms, and the fact that any being from any reality can become as powerful as a shem. These secrets are known as the Tempenkartas or Shemtah immortal techniques.

Leads to the architects' creatuom of rhe Quintessence a metaphysical Overlay reality layline invisable network that allows special beings connected to the omni-nephilim to use abilitys and fighting omnimonsters or shemon to draw out omni monster beings from.insixe their very body. Connecting to the plains inside the quantum realitys of our atomic and quark innerds.

This Shemdrop is both existential and temporal capable. Meaning that they can draw monsters out from their body "Universe" Arospheres are generated wen the imagination of a Intelligence species with imagination and creation to aro-splinter off a dubble helix earth webbing thats only possable by Creativity spanning alternat realitys that create it.

Its like this, imagine the first person to ever dream, they created a subcontinent in their dreams, a place that they go to when they sleep, not only did that old person probably get up, and tell his friends like we do now. But the splintering of one earth was crested in that imagination that drove the multiversal-bilataral splinter of the earth realitys.

It does get complicated just imagin the earths dubbleing and dubleing each close choice made to these imaginative genuine intelligent people.