Omni-elementals part 2

True is the word of the Shemtah, a race of beings that dwell inside their physical reality. Exploring and experimenting inside a realm, entirely their own. Many people don't believe in a God or a deity. A Shem is a word for, the ultimate hyper inner dimentions of that shem. Have specific elements, metals, crystals, organic and chemistry abilities that are born, when the cosmos itself is in danger. Choosing Chroniton, Qualtacon, Omnikia, Koto nimbus, or even an Anti multidose called the Anti-worlds and Dark energy, and light energy spread throughout everything like the Qultranet

These shemtah are what we dwell inside. Imagine the universe, and imagine it infinite, and one atom of this huge. Mega Shemtah is a universe or thereabouts. The best way to see it is as a physical body that's see-through. Blue and contains all cosmic and dimension reality, quantum, and physical. MAGIC and technology combined into our unique place, called Earth, which is an Arosphere. A sort of DNA helix and each strand is an expanding earth, stretching this Arosphere throughout all of the inner worlds.

The Multiverse Helix, is rare and only Earth is contained at the same time, evolving into a Multidimensional Temporal, stringless matter superfluid, and we experience all of the reality separately in the Temporal/ mental space making a multi-layered universe with, all humanity's somehow spread, over the earth but experience a separately cold, reality.

Unexpectedly, with the TLTSU universe being a hyperverse, Multiose of multiple cosmic systems. We see the story of the lines that splice us as a story we can understand, via science and spirituality mixed into a complex intricate matrix of reality.

As the Quintessence grew in after life souls. The complexity of the matrices of existence has become well known, but what is not known, and i dont talk much on. Is the quantum realm. 12 books in the future we write , the mega dimension, then as that is finished off last year 2024. Moving on to the next 12 books. We will run through the more, unknown like after life. Before life and death. Navana, havana, heaven. Odens hall, sovernguard. All the 12th dimensions exist in a sort of hyper. Soul and bio light existence, but we still have connections to the Earth plains.

The known existia is a mass of all known, theorys ,and beliefs by humanity incorporating aspects of Samuel hs, own life. 31 years old, and he's still dancing like he's on drugs. But, high on life obly gets you so much energy, that's why i created Kiachikoto Tempenkarts. Kiachikoto is simple, its 3 words Kia=rising out of your ego/self chi is the vitality of all life, everywhere and the idea that we, as a intelligence civilisation can grasp the idea that , theres more to the world then what we just see with our eyes.

While bringing the science fiction aspects to life, TLTSU is more than a science fiction epic. it's a cumulative knowledge of humanity, and if you are onto it and are updated with fringes and scientific Anutra, the cumulative knowledge of humanity.

While samuel dont propose that, the existence of earths knowledge is binary to a memory that dwells in all cosmic systems. The idea that we are the carbon life, and there's nothing more is, insane. And if one only looks into traspermia and creationism philosophical, Ancient Astronordic and scientific mix of stand points, nobody is right or wrong. We all are correct, In our own realitys that' what we have seen. So dont make people feel bad if they dont understand, after a while of getting into science and physics, quantitative mechanics and string theory's after 7 years of research and writing out dictionarys to understand. But he onky found out after writing and faioing 4 times. 2 publishers rejecting me. That i was dyslexic and have always been.

Now he knows he can achieve more with that slow learning aspect, knowledge he was able to overcome the, feeling of being dumb, with research and determination to achieve a promise and show a prospective very little get to. Grasp.