THE TORTURER'S GAME.(SERGEI)

I held the knife, drawing it slowly across her shoulders. She was scared, but for some reason, she wasn't begging for mercy like any normal girl would. It was as if she was daring me, challenging me to do my worst. I hated and despised her, and I wished I had killed her three years ago when she slapped and insulted me. But, as much as I considered myself inhuman, I had an ounce of humanity left in me. She was just 15 then the same age as my sister and couldn't bring myself to kill a child even when she had highly disrespected me.

That's why I had Wiston monitor her every move,I'd do it myself when I was in Mayfew. I knew I had this obsession with her but that was only because I wanted to kill her. I have never had the strong urge to kill until that night.

Ohh God ,I wanted to do things to her, things that she'd wish death would take her away.

She was a threat to my self control and everything I stand for. I want to humiliate and end her like what she did to me that night. I didn't end her that night.

But that didn't mean I wouldn't kill her now. I could end her life right here at this dinner, and no one could do anything to stop me. I didn't only rule Russia , i ruled the fucking world and no one would be stupid enough to stop me.But what's the point of torture if she's dies too quickly? I want to see her suffer, to feel the pain and fear that I've felt for so long.

As I continue to taunt her with the knife, I could see the fear in her eyes, but there's something else there too - a spark of defiance. It only angers me more, and I press the knife closer to her skin, drawing a small trickle of blood.

"You're so brave, aren't you?" I sneer. "Thinking you can defy me and get away with it. But you can't. You'll never win against me."

She scoffed "you can do whatever you wish to do Mr. Petrov. Even if the offer to slap a rogue like you was presented to me, I would do it over again anf again without question. "She said without batting an eye,her British accent rolling off her tongue.

I slapped her,hard. And pulled her chin up roughly.
I could feel my anger and hatred boiling over, and I know I need to calm down if I want to enjoy this moment. I take a deep breath and continue to toy with her, the knife glinting in the light as I move it closer to her face.

"You should be begging for mercy," I whisper. "But you're not. You're still trying to defy me, even now. It's admirable, really. But it won't save you."

I pause, studying her face, searching for any sign of weakness. But there's none. She's still looking at me with that same spark of defiance, and it only makes me angrier.

" it's that all you got. For a Russian mafia leader I expected more than just a slap that doesn't even hurt"
She tiptoed and was inches away from me ,her breath uneven.
" I didn't know who you were then and now that I know who you are, it doesn't change a damn thing because one group of people I hate are imbeciles and liars"

Before I could even register what I'm doing, I had her pinned to the wall,choking the hell out her. Her feet were hanging and she tried to hit my hand away. I stabbed the knife right through the wall cutting a little part of her ear. She winced but she still didn't plead .

"You know, I've been thinking," I say, my voice low and menacing. "Maybe I won't kill you tonight. Maybe I'll keep you alive, just to torture you some more. I'll make you beg for mercy, make you crawl on your hands and knees and plead for your life."

The thought sends a thrill through me, and I can feel my excitement growing. I know I have to be careful, though. I can't let my emotions get the better of me, not yet. I need to savor this moment, enjoy the fear and pain I'm causing her.

" Do whatever you want to me, I don't give a fuck because trust me,mate. I would never beg you for anything not even my own life. But one thing is for sure" she struggled to talk but I didn't care,it wasn't in my nature to.
" I don't know why you want to marry my sister. But touch even a hair on her head and I'll kill you myself " confidence oozed from her eyes.

I hated it,I hated her.

I slammed her back harder to the wall. My mouth closer to her ear.

" I don't take orders from anyone, especially not from you "
I dropped her with a smirk on my face.
I left her there to join the others.
I smiled watching her blood on my hands.

It takes two to play a game,kitten and I'll fucking kill you. No matter how long it takes.