𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔~🥀𝐀 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐲 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐦🥀

-Y/N's POV-

Well, if there's one thing I know about these crackheads at the Hazbin Hotel is that...they love food.

I walked up to the gloomy building, knocking thrice on the door. Husk ran up, muttering a greeting, and led me inside.

"Hey Y/N!" Charlie and Angel said in unison.

"Hi, guys! I've decided to surprise you...I'm taking the staff out to lunch!" I announced.

Charlie's eyes widened. "Oh, would you? You know you don't have to, Y/N."

I chuckled, taking Charlie's hand in my own. "It's no problem darling, just a brief outing is all," I said, waving her off. "All you need to do is collect the staff for me," I said with a wink.

She grinned and hurried off to collect her friends.

After what must've been at least half an hour, Charlie returned, fully dressed with the rest of the group in crisp clothing.

I examined everyone's outfits. Angel wore more concealing clothes (which he didn't seem too pleased with), Husk wore a casual suit, Niffty, a 50's style poodle dress, Vaggie, a basic black dress with a French Beret...

My gaze finally rested on Alastor, who was gripping his cane tightly and wore a clean, crimson-trimmed suit with his iconic smile, just as big and creepy as ever.

I had to admit, he looked...good.

I grinned. "You all look great!" I said, leading them out the door.

Niffty ran up to me, taking my hand and swinging it playfully as we filed out from the hotel and onto the streets of Hell.

There was lots of chatter amongst the staff members. Angel was flirting with a very flustered Husk, and Niffty was having an animated discussion with Vaggie and Charlie.

I glanced over at Alastor, who silently followed.

"So..." I said to him.

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"What got you in Hell?" I asked him, not expecting a genuine answer.

He was silent for a moment before speaking up. "I...did a few...things when I was alive," he said, not looking at me.

I tilted my head. "Things? What kind of things?" I asked.

"Just..." he sighed, trailing off.

"You don't have to tell me," I told him. I didn't want to press the guy.

We walked in silence before he finally spoke up again. "I was a serial killer when I was alive," he said.

I raised my eyebrows. "Oh? Well, I'm not going to judge you for that. I've met plenty of those down here," I reassured, giving him a soft smile.

Alastor seemed slightly relieved by that. "Well, yes. I guess that makes sense, given you're very...popular," he said, gesturing his cane at me.

I chuckled. "I'll take that as a compliment. I simply find the people down here so interesting..."

Alastor raised an eyebrow. "Hmm..." he hummed, continuing to walk on in silence.

I smiled to myself.

I'll take that interaction as a win.

~•*•~

Once we arrived, I greeted the waiter and he gladly led us to a large table inside. It was surprisingly empty, and we were one of the few groups walking in for the day.