Chapter 1

!TW! swearing
728 words.

19 September, 2023, 08:53am
Y/n has just awoken to see her poster with a picture of Bucky's face with a big 'X' on it. She rolls her eyes at it and stabs his nose with her dagger on the bedside table. She walks down the stairs in her pj's (a black top and shorts with a messy bun) and sees Tony sitting on the couch on his phone. "I hate that Bucky guy." Y/n says to Tony. "He literally thinks he's so cool."
Tony looks up with a questionable facial expression. He sticks his phone in his pocket. "He killed my parents. How do you think I feel?" Tony replies. "I'm gonna get my revenge one day. And I mean it."
Y/n rolls her eyes. "Sure you are Tony. Sure you are."
Tony walks out of the room with his middle finger up at y/n.
"Tony?"
"Yeah?"
"...are those kawaii iron man faces on your pj's?"
"Shut the fuck up you know nothing!" He runs upstairs but trips on the second step. At that point, y/n is laughing uncontrollably on the couch.
Y/n sits down at the counter and pours herself a glass of water. She manages to drink half of before Wanda stumbles in.
"Hellooooo y/n hahahheh," she slurs. "Whatcha doing?"
"Wanda... are you drunk by any chance?"
Wanda stares blankly into y/n's eyes. "No," she exclaims. She puts on a pouty face and sits next to y/n. She begins to spin on her chair and silently giggles to herself. She does that for 3 minutes, and y/n watches her the whole time. Wanda suddenly stops. "NatAshAaaA," she shouts. "NatAshA I neEd YoU".
Natasha emerges from the corner. "What?" She asks. "Oh no. You're drunk, aren't you?"
"...no"
"WANDA ITS 9:00 IN THE MORNING! YOU HAVE A MISSION! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?!"
Wanda stares at Natasha. "I don't know Natasha. What do I do? How bout I lay in bed for the rest of the day? That might work." Natasha walks over to her and aggressively puts her hand on her shoulder. "No. You're going to lay on that sofa and sleep it off. I'm calling the Avengers and saying that you can't go in today."
Wanda snores.
"Wanda?" Natasha asks. She realises that Wanda is asleep and slowly puts a blanket over her. She kisses her forehead and walks upstairs.
*9 hours later*
Y/n has been scrolling on TikTok for 5 hours. She has been laid in her bed the whole time whilst everyone else has been completing their missions. Tony eventually walks in, wearing his Iron Man suit.
"What the hell? Have you been here the whole time?"
"Yeah? What's the problem?"
"We've been looking for you! Guys, I found her!"
Natasha, Steve, Thor, Bruce, and Clint all rush into her room. They all stare at y/n in disbelief. Thor leaves the room and sits in the corner with his pop tarts. Clint follows, and so does Bruce. Steve, Natasha, and Tony are left in the room with y/n. Steve has the impulsive decision to go over to y/n and flop on her. His shield drops on the floor, and Natasha steals it. She runs past Thor Bruce and Clint and down the stairs, cackling. From inside y/n's room, they can hear Wanda and Natasha giggling. Steve stands up and runs out of the room.
"GET BACK HERE WITH MY SHIELD BITCH"
"LANGUAGE!" Tony shouts
"ENGLISH! HAHA GET BACKTRACKED BITCH!"
Tony rolls his eyes and creeps over to y/n slowly. "Y/n!" He whisper-shouts. "Hello?" He realised that she has fallen asleep and recognises this as a chance to get back at her for this morning. He grabs a sharpie and draws thiiick eyebrows and a moustache on her. He walks down the stairs and grabs a glass of cold water. He slowly ascends the stairs and walks into y/n's room to find her sat up, staring into his soul. She stands up, and he is frozen on the spot. She walks over to him and smacks the ice-cold water on him. She folds her arms and smirks, and sits on her bed.
"Teach you to mess with me," she says and lays back in bed.
"Goodnight, Tony."

Authors note: This is my first fanfic, so it may not be that good. Also, please, like if you enjoyed it :)