1 High School sucks!

Krystal's POV

I woke up with the sun shining from my window. This is it. My first day of senior year and my last year of highschool. I have to admit, high school was pretty rough with me through the years, I had to go school for almost 8 hours doing absolutely nothing and just sitting and listening to whatever the teacher is explaining. But Ill have to say.. im pretty smart in class and placed as #2 on the chart, lets just say I couldn't beat the school's most popular student or more likely, the world's most popular member of a boyband, Oh Sehun.

The playboy, the smart guy, the handsome and pretty boy. He's everyone girl's dream guy and every girl's ideal type. I see him around almost everyday. We typically go to the same school and train under the same entertainment company. Ok let me stop, hes just a nobody to me, I dont know why everyone finds him attractive .. sure he might be. But not to me, all I see him is a jerk who just happened to get good grades and placed #1 without efforts,and gets all the ladies and throw them away every time.. its just not fair! Unlike me, I struggled and worked really hard to be on the top and trained alot for my vocals and dance. Why does he have to be perfect in everything? Okay now I sound really pathetic to be jealous of such person.

I went to the kitchen and find my sister, Jessica cooking my favorite omlette. Technically I don't live with her, she lives by her own and she just likes to visit my parents quite often since she has no one to talk to, but most of the time, she travels abroad because of her fashion business matter to take care of. ever since she's kicked out of Asia's most popular Kpop girlband, Girls generation or SNSD she always have no one to be on her side, shes always lonely, how I pity her!

"Hey sis, I made your omlette, and don't forget to wash the dishes and the mess I made after you finish!" Jessica said smiling.
"Whatever" I muttered. Seriously shes the one who made the mess and tells me I have to clean it? Karma is a bitch.

Once I finished my breakfast, I hurried to my room and wore my uniform *like the ones in the the heirs*. I rode my private BMW since my parents are fucking rich to afford a luxury car with an experienced driver. I made my way to the school entrance. Every student with wealthy parents, or an entertainment trainee, and young famous peoole go to the school. I was basically one of them. I walked down the hallway and everyone was excited because its the first day of school since summer.

Making my way down the hallway with the stacks of books im carrying, I bumped into a person making my books to fall the ground. The guy helped me carry back those books and apologized. When I noticed the face, it was Sehun! Damn he looks so hot! Why is he so good looking.. ugh wake up Soojung.
He then walked away without even noticing my face, ass.