8 Awkwardness

Sehun's POV

"Sehun, get ready, your mother and dad are coming and you're directly heading to meet their old friends. The Jungs. And this is where you're going to meet your fiancé, so hurry up" My Brother Leeteuk said.

I immediately rushed into my room and got ready.
Great. Got my black leather shoes on, black ties on point, them black pants, white button up blouse, and my all new grey blazer.

I stared myself at the mirror and whispered to my self: "you look so cool, Sehun, you sexy beast".
I'm so full of my looks. Haha.

So I went back to my living room and found my mom and dad waiting for me to get all dressed.

"Oh my goodness! My handsome son! She's so going to fall for you!" Mom cheered. What is wrong with mom, honestly.

"Son, never thought you grew up well. Anyways I'm sorry I haven't discussed with you about the marriage idea, and for rushing you into this. Forgive me this once, son, it's really important for the company, and I need you to be the next generation of this company." Dad said.

"Why me? Why not let Leeteuk handle the business? He's the oldest, right?"

"Your brother went off and made his own achievement by creating his own company. You are the only hope for this now. I trust you, son" dad patted me.

I couldn't say anything but sigh. Leeteuk was honesty selfish for doing this. Betraying his responsibilities and duties. Doesn't he want to make dad proud? Or was it my dead step-mom's idea to turn him into this? I need to reclaim the next chairman position to him. The chair originally doesn't belong to me, but to my brother. I can't be the one taking the chair. I need sort of figure it out how to solve this problem. If the marriage's going to make the sales stock up by 25%, then I have no other choice but to make the wedding happen by a week.

"Alright, son, let's get going!" Dad said. And so, I went to my car, whilst my parents went to theirs.

Krystal's POV

"Krystal, Wakey wakey! We're here! Omo! I'm so excited!" Mom said.

"Huh.. Ah yes, *yawns* we're.. Here.." I said.
Wait. Shit. Screw my life. I'm going to meet my fiancé. I honestly need to kill myself right now.

My parents and I headed to the lobby at the hotel, where the restaurant is held. I caught my sister, Jessica and her boyfriend, kris. So the dating rumors about them were true, huh.

"Hey unnie, I'm getting married" I said.

"Don't give me that tone, you don't sound happy, are you?" She asked.

"You can just kill me now. I'm all ready." I said.

"Haha, Soojung, it's been a while since we've seen each other. So I know you're worried about how your fiancé's going to treat you right? Tell you what, Even if he treats you badly, just remember that God is always with you. And if he treats you nicely, you must thank the lord." She said.

"Don't worry, unnie, *points out her heart* because God is always remembered here. " I happily said and hugged her.

"I wish if my relationship was like this with luhan" kris muttered.

"Omo! Luhan's your brother? Daebak! You both are so good looking." I fortuitously said.

"Ahh he told me that your mother mistook him as your future fiancé. I was genuinely confused as well. Haha" kris said.

I sighed. Ah too bad, I wished if he could be my husband. He sweet, kind, and heartw-
My own thoughts was distracted by my parents giving warm hugs to the woman and man who looked in their 50's. Are they supposed to be my parents-in-law?