9 Second thoughts?

Back to Sehun's POV

A girl bumped into my chest, obviously it was Krystal. Why does she tends to bump into people without noticing? Is she blind or what? But wait a second, why is she here? If my parents mistook yoona for Krystal then Krystal could possibly be my-
I was interrupted by my own thoughts because this girl again bumped into my chest.

"Blind shortie." I said.

"Sehun.. Euh.. What are you doing here?" She asked. Same goes for me, girl.

"Go pee first. It's none of your matter." I said and went to the dining room.

Once I got there, I found my parents, Leeteuk, Jessica and kris. And two elders. So Jessica is here, and so is her parents, Krystal is also here. Does that mean-

"Oh there he is!" Dad pointed at me.

"Son, this is the Jungs, their daughter Jessica and her Partner, kris. Please greet them."

"Anneyonghaseyo. I'm the youngest son, Sehun-iminida. Pleased to meet you." I greeted them.

"Wow! You're so Handsome, Sehun! We're so pleased to meet you" said Mrs Jung.

"And there she is! That's my daughter. Krystal, dear, greet your fiancé, Oh Sehun!" Said Mrs Jung.
Wait what? How can this even happen? I just don't understand how things turned out this way? This is like impossible of me to get married to this annoying girl! I tried to calm myself. I shall greet nicely so I don't make an embarrassment out of myself. Right.

"Anneyeonghaseo.. I'm Oh Sehun. " I said. 

"You- you!" She muttered roaringly.

"You know him?" Jessica said surprisingly.
Obviously she knows me.. We go to the same school, like literally!

"Aniyo. Never mind." Krystal lied. Aish this girl.

The elders coughed and told Krystal to get her seat. And they anticipated to talk about random topics and got back to the marriage talk.

"The wedding is in 4 days. I've set everything already! So don't worry.. Soojung and Sehun, we will leave them alone here at the hotel for 2 days to get to know each other a little. We made the reservations earlier!" My dad said.

"WHAT?!" We both said at the same time.

"You heard me, no comments." Father forenamed. What is he even thinking?

"But-" we both said.

"Anyways, Mr Jung and Mrs Jung, Mrs Wu and Mr Wu. It's been a pleasure night for today." Really dad?

"Yes it's great knowing your sons. They're both good looking and well mannered. So we better get going. And what about the kids?" Mr Jung mentioned.

"Sehun and Soojung? Ah haha as I said. We will leave them here at this hotel for 2 nights. Kids, go to the lobby and the reception will lead you to the way. Again, no comments." Dad explained.

I got on to the elevator with her. It was almost awkward and uncomfortable. It's hopeless for us to get engaged and live together. I can't imagine it. Well for now, I would like to tease this girl. Because it's fun!