7 Surprise

Krystal's POV

"I-i need to go" I said before I quickly rushed to my house.

I teared up like there's no tomorrow. I couldn't understand why I was feeling disappointed after sehun mentioned about his fiancé. And that girl is Yoona. The girl I always envy, boys always chase her, and she gets perfect SAT scores. Unlike me. They must be fated together. She's perfect, just like Sehun. They fit each other.

Right. I don't need to worry about anything. Or about that jerk. Why am I even thinking about this- aish.

Before I went to bed. My mom knocked my door and sat on my bed.

"I'm glad you're okay Krystal. So I want to discuss with you about something." Mom said. I wonder what.

"You see, you're a grown woman now. I do everything I can for you so you can have at least the best out of everything. Your dad and I love you very much. Whatever we're doing is the sake of our and your future. God has planned everything for us." She said. Why do I feel my mom is going to be gone.. I mean, why is she talking like that?

"Mom, why are you..-" I was about to complete but my mom interrupted me.

"Soojung, dear, you're getting married." WHAT?!??!

"Om-omma.. Wae? Why are you guys doing this to me? I don't want to be married like that!! I'm too young! Omma please I'm only 18! I still have college to finish! Omma, I'm going to find my future husband myself, I don't need an arranged marriage! I don't want to marry someone I don't love, please Omma, I beg you.."

I started to cry. A lot. I just feel lost. This is just too much.

"It's not time for love, love is late.. I'm sorry. Please understand, Soojung. This is for your sake and the company's sake too."

"My sake? My sake? How's the doing of you and dad is for my sake, huh?" I said intensely.

"This is why I should've treated you toughly"
*smack*

I can't believe it. My own mother slapped me. How can she even..

"I should've not treated you softly. You think your dad and I could stop this marriage? Not your choice, you don't want to see your dad trembling. Now just accept the marriage." Mom said in a furious tone.

She left the room and I was alone in my room now.
A lot happened today. I want to stop crying and sleep. Yes.. Just.. Sleep..

Sehun POV earlier

"I-I need to go" Soojung said before she left.

What's wrong with her? She was crying.. Twice.. Today. Did I do something wrong or is it her habit to cry in front of people? Or maybe-

My own thoughts was interrupted by Krys- wait no, she does look like her but, it's not her. Who's she?

"Move." She said in a husky voice. Fiesty one.

"Wae?"

"You're blocking my door. I need to enter my house, Pabo" the girl said. Pabo? Ah that's what I call Soojung haha.

"So this is your house, Yoona?" I said.

"How did you know my name? Some stalker.." Stalker? Why do girls call everyone stalker if they know their name. Can't deal with them.

"Listen here. I was forced by my parents to come here. Apparently, our parents set up an arranged marriage for us, don't worry this is all for our business's sake, don't expect much from me." I said.

"What the.. I have no clue, what are you talking about?" She questioned. Is this girl kidding or what?

"never mind. Where's your dad?" I asked.