CHAPTER 4: Almost.

Gemini knocked on Fourth's door, calling out, "P'Fourth??? I'm sorry to bother you so late, but I have a painting due tomorrow and I don't have a canvas. I was wondering if I could borrow one from you!" Fourth, who had been downstairs in the basement, quickly wiped away his tears and made his way upstairs. "Hey Gemini, what's going on?" Fourth greeted him.

Noticing the black paint on Fourth's hands, Gemini asked, "Were you painting?" Fourth chuckled awkwardly and replied, "Y-Yeah." Gemini then apologized for the late visit and mentioned needing a canvas. Impressed by Fourth's drawing skills, Gemini assumed he would have one to lend.

"Of course, come inside," Fourth said, leading Gemini into his home. "I still can't believe you live alone in this mansion," Gemini remarked, admiring Fourth's house. "I think the canvas is upstairs. I'll go check," Fourth offered. "Oh, no need, I'll find it myself," Gemini insisted with a smile.

As Gemini made his way upstairs, he marveled at the size of the house and quickly became disoriented. Lost in the vast space, he searched for Fourth's room.

"Having trouble finding my room?" Fourth suddenly appeared behind Gemini, causing him to jump in surprise. "Oh my God!,, you scared me... But yeah, I am lost," Gemini admitted, turning to face Fourth. "It's on the third floor, fourth door on your right. The room is full of drawings and has a black wall," Fourth explained with a smirk before walking away. Confused but trusting Fourth's directions, Gemini headed upstairs to the third floor.

As Gemini searched for the fourth door on their right, they ended up at a bathroom instead of a room. Feeling bewildered, Gemini muttered to themselves about Fourth's misleading instructions. Suddenly, Fourth appeared again and startled Gemini with a loud yell. "Do you make a habit of scaring people like this?" Gemini exclaimed, feeling shaken. "Kinda," Fourth replied with a chuckle.

Correcting Gemini's mistake, Fourth guided him to the correct door by explaining the difference between left and right. When Gemini opened the door, they were greeted by a luxurious master bedroom with a large bed, expensive watches, grand paintings, and exquisite decor. "Are you some kind of president?" Gemini asked in confusion. Fourth simply chuckled in response.

Gemini was surprised when Fourth showed him a painting of himself on the canvas. "I had a dream about you, so I painted you," Fourth explained. Gemini was speechless, unsure of how to react. Fourth asked if he liked it, but Gemini was at a loss for words. After a moment of hesitation, Gemini took a deep breath and kissed Fourth.

Suddenly, Fourth snapped back to reality and realized he had been staring at the wall for a whole minute. Confused, Gemini asked Fourth what had happened. "Can I take this canvas with me?" Gemini asked as he grabbed it. "Sure, go ahead," Fourth replied, feeling embarrassed about his thoughts.

As Gemini prepared to leave, Fourth offered to drive him home, but Gemini declined, insisting he had enough money for the bus. Fourth nodded in response, still feeling embarrassed about his imagination.

Immediately after Gemini departed, Fourth screamed in embarrassment. Why would he even entertain the thought of making out with his junior? How perverse.

The following day,

Fourth drove to his university and encountered his younger sister. "Love, we need to talk. Please," Fourth implored. "About what?" Love asked, clearly upset. "About you leaving! Why would you choose to live with father!?" Fourth questioned. "Because I want to and I can," Love replied defiantly, pushing past Fourth and leaving him behind.

"Hey, Phi. Why are you here?" Gemini asked, looking at Fourth. "Nothing," Fourth replied, "I have to go, okay? Bye." Fourth patted Gemini's head before leaving. Gemini was confused but still went to his classes. Fourth had been distant with his friends for a few weeks, as he was still trying to reconcile with Love.