CHAPTER 11: In The Way.

Gemini and Fourth are on the verge of being in a relationship, but Fourth's personal issues are hindering their progress in dating.

"P'Fourth, are you free? I was thinking we could you know spend some time together. I'm kind of lonely since my mom is in phuket. Call me back." Gemini said on the voicemail.

Day 1:

P'Fourth :Gem, I got your vm. I'm sorry I'm kind of busy signing documents. I'll treat you on some other time.

Norawit: It's okayy, I'll wait:)))

P'Fourth :I'll send you some money, just buy what you want. (f.nj sent 500baht)

Norawit: You didn't have to, but thanks!<3

P'Fourth :👍

Day 4:

Norawit: Phi, I just closed the store. How are you? You've never texted back. It's been 3 days..

P'Fourth: Hey gem, I'm sorry. I hope you understand. I'm at my grandmother's house right now.

Norawit: Oh yeah.. Sure, I'll wait.

Day 7:

10:16pm.

Norawit: Hey, I'm going to sleep now. Good night:D

9:27am.

Norawit: Hey! I got my exam back. I almost failed but I'm happy I got 78/100.

7:27pm

P'Fourth: That's awesome. I'm out of town so I got excused on the exam. I'm happy for you.

Norawit: You've been kind of busy, Any issues? I can help:P

2:09am

P'Fourth: No just stay and rest, Be safe and eat properly. Once I'm back, I'll take you out. And ask you out.

Norawit: You're making me blushhhh

7:26pm.

P'Fourth: Am I? That's crazy. Sorry for the late response. I'm almost there, Lock your door okay? Open it once I'm there.

Norawit: What!? You're here??

Norawit: Hello!??? Phi??

"Gem, please open the door," Fourth knocked softly. "Phi, what brings you here at this late hour?" Gemini welcomed Fourth inside with a warm smile. "I've missed you, I apologize for keeping my distance," Fourth embraced Gemini. "It's okay," Gemini reassured.

"Why do you smell so good? Are you going out on a date?" Fourth teased as they sat down. "No, not at all," Gemini chuckled, taking off his jacket. "Why the fancy clothes then? Planning a night out?" Fourth inquired. "I have a... double date with Prom," Gemini explained.

"A double date?, okay. Oh look, It's already 9, I should probably head out," Fourth stood up. "Please, Phi, I was set up for this date and it would be rude not to show up. The guy would be disappointed," Gemini pleaded, holding Fourth's hand. "Wait, it's a guy? Seriously, Gem?" Fourth turned back in surprise. "I'm sorry, I just felt really lonely with Mom away and I needed some company," Gemini explained.

"Lonely? Gem, do you realize how I feel right now? Am I being replaced because you're lonely?" Fourth's tone was filled with emotion.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me," Gemini said, holding Fourth's hands. "I risked a lot to text you. I had to sneak my phone into my grandmother's house so you wouldn't feel left out without me." Fourth sat down.

"My grandmother's house is filled with security cameras. I had to hide my phone between my thighs to avoid getting caught bringing it in," Fourth explained. "I'm sorry, P'Fourth," Gemini said, holding Fourth's hands once more.

"It's getting late, I should go. I'll reschedule our dinner reservation and maybe come back another time when you're not getting ready for a date," Fourth said, preparing to leave. "I'm sorry!" Gemini hugged Fourth. "It's already late. I'll see you next week." Fourth left.

"Fourth!" Gemini yelled, but Fourth had already driven off.

After a long week of fighting with his dad, Fourth went straight to bed feeling exhausted. The next morning, he woke up to find 41 missed calls from Gemini. Too angry to care, Fourth ordered his maid to open the gate for him to go to university.

Just as he was getting ready, his guards informed him that someone was waiting at the gate. Fourth went outside to see Gemini standing in the rain.

"Damn it Gemini, it's raining. Come inside!" Fourth pulled Gemini into his house and instructed his maids to get towels and make a warm drink. "Go upstairs," Fourth ordered Gemini. "I said go upstairs, Gemini!" Fourth repeated, clearly annoyed.

"Take the towels and drink outside my room door. Knock before entering," Fourth directed, following Gemini upstairs. Once inside the room, Fourth turned on the lights and went to the bathroom. "Take off your clothes," Fourth handed Gemini a robe.

"Gemini, I told you to take off your clothes. You'll catch a fever standing in the rain like that," Fourth scolded. "I'm sorry," Gemini cried. "Ugh," Fourth closed the bathroom door. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Sir, we have the towels and drinks," the maid said. Fourth opened the door, took the items, and locked the door again. "Change into the robe and drink this. I'll find you something to wear," Fourth said, heading to his closet.

"Here, I found some clothes for you - a shirt and shorts," Fourth handed Gemini the garments. "Let me grab a hair dryer for you to dry your hair. Just give me a moment." Fourth rummaged through his drawer and found a hair dryer. "Are you feeling okay?" Fourth inquired as he sat down.

"I'm sorry about last night," Gemini sniffled. "Don't worry about it. Just have a drink and dry your hair," Fourth reassured. "I didn't mean to act that way," Gemini apologized. "It's alright. Just focus on drying off," Fourth sighed. "I'm sorry," Gemini cried. "Oh my god, don't be upset," Fourth sighed, approaching Gemini.

"It's okay, I was being overly dramatic last night. No more tears," Fourth comforted Gemini by patting their head. "I'll head back downstairs. You can sleep on my bed if you'd like," Fourth offered. "Okay," Gemini smiled. Fourth exited the room and closed the door behind him.

Alone in Fourth's spacious room, Gemini noticed a small drawer next to Fourth's bed. Curious, Gemini opened it to see...

Fourth realized he had forgotten his phone and headed back upstairs to his room. As he entered, he was startled by a loud scream. He quickly opened the door and found Gemini holding a large amount of condoms, looking bewildered.

"Where did you find that!?" Fourth exclaimed, quickly grabbing the condoms and placing them back in the drawer. "Why do you have those!?" Gemini demanded. "Well.... Beonnie and Parn are idiots and on my birthday... they decided to prank me by throwing a bunch of them ....around my room," Fourth explained, trying to catch his breath.

"It seemed like a waste to just throw them away, so I hid them here..." Fourth continued. "Oh..." Gemini was taken aback. "I think I need to rest," Gemini said, getting up and lying down on Fourth's bed. "Damn it..!" Fourth thought to himself, feeling embarrassed.