•5 "𝑺𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑮𝒖𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆"

"You are my paradise

"You are my paradise. You are the light of this home. Without you, there is nothing."

Ahmed's affectionate words melted Mrs. Khadija's heart. Then she adoringly cupped both of his cheeks with her hands and kissed his forehead.

"You're a blessing for me, my child. May Allah bless everyone with a noble child like you." She uttered adorably.

"Ammi, can you tell me what kind of daughter-in-law you would like ? I mean, what qualities should she have." Out of nowhere Ahmed asked her mother to keep in his mind to Maisha, hoping for her response.

She softly chuckled and asked mischievously, "Why suddenly such a question? Have you found anyone? She smirked at him.

His Abbu was also chuckling on mother and son talks. Then he also interrupted and said, "Why son, don't you ask your father about his opinion?

Ahmed got shy and said "Abbu, don't tease me. Ammi, you tell me first."

Mrs. Khadija thought about it for a while then she said, " I want a girl who thinks of me as her own mother, a girl who is righteous, knows how to respect elders, and understands how to maintain a balance in the household. A girl who is pious, observes modesty, has a good heart, and makes you firm on your right path. A girl who will also guide your children to follow the path of faith. A girl who is close to Allah. And yes, one more thing, if she knows how to cook, it would be even better." She said the last thing while chuckling a bit.

Ahmed got speechless after hearing her mother's demands for her daughter-in-law. In a way, those weren't demands. Although these are very good qualities and if someone has them then it is a very good thing. Ahmed thought this in his heart.

"In which thoughts are you lost". Mrs. Khadija waved her hand in front of his face to snap him out from his cloudy thoughts. Then he snapped out his deep thoughts.

"Ammi, don't you think this is a bit too much? I mean, finding someone that religious is quite unlikely, right? Even if I do find someone like that, she would also want someone as religious as her. What do you think? Do you think I am like that? Ahmed questioned her mother.

Mrs. Khadija uttered, "if you think that it's not easy to find that righteous women then don't worry there is no dearth of righteous women in the world, I can find one for you.

And as far as you are concerned about being religious, tell me yourself, are you not that religious?

You pray all prayers five times a day and go to Madrasa to gain knowledge of religion. InshaAllah, when you listen to religious teachings, you can receive guidance as well. You don't earn haram and you're obedient to us.

And as far as it's about some forbidden things that you do, such as listening to music, watching movies, going to parties, and possibly having conversations with non-mahram individuals. It is something you need to change in yourself. You need to change yourself and leave those things behind."