Karma

The atmosphere in the grand hall was filled with an air of excitement and anticipation, as the wedding preparations were almost complete. Tomorrow was the big day, and the excitement was palpable.

Meanwhile, Trisha's pregnancy had added a new layer of joy and warmth to the celebrations. Everyone was looking forward to welcoming a new member into the family, and the joy on Trisha's face radiated throughout the room.

As Ruhani was Sitting Besides Trisha when suddenly Trisha nudge her elbow and followed her gaze to see Nasir standing nearby, silently signalling for her to come
to him.

Curious and intrigued, Ruhani excused herself from the group and quietly followed Nasir outside.

"What happened Nasir??? Everything alright???"

As Ruhani stepped outside and approached Nasir, he immediately noticed her concerned expression.

He quickly assured her, "Calm down, Ruh. Everything is alright." He smiled softly and continued, "I just needed a moment alone with you. Can you indulge me?"

"Hmm Sureee but What if someone saw us talking here because Now we are not little kids anymore We are about to marry tomorrow." Ruhani asked raising her eyebrow.

Nasir chuckled softly at Ruhani's concern. "Exactly we are not kids anymore and We are getting married tomorrow so Seeing all that, There's nothing suspicious about a husband wanting some time alone with his to be wife, right?"

He sat down on a comfortable garden stone and motioned for Ruhani to sit beside him.
As Ruhani sat besides him He gently pulled her closer, wrapping his arms around her and Placed her head on his Shoulder as he spoke

"Nasir You wanna talk about Something don't you???" Ruhani spoke

"well...How do you know???" he asked looking down at her.

"How can not know Afterall I know you since Childhood and you do have a habit of finding us under the stars you always call me and Sit down in Stars whenever you have something to discuss, ." Ruhani replied

"hmm so...Ruh Are you really Happy???"

Nasir's question hung in the air, carrying a weight that demanded an honest answer.

Ruhani felt her heart skip a beat as the question hit her. She took a moment to reflect before responding, her voice soft yet sincere.

"Yes, Nasir,' she replied, her eyes meeting hi. "Why you ask???"

"I Don't know....Ruhani just remember one thing I may have admit it too late but I really love you since Childhood whereover I go you always ruled my mind and Even at the end of nikkah Time If you don't want me and don't want the marriage I'll happily break this marriage off for your Happiness and
gonna Support anything."

Ruhani's breath caught in her throat as Nasir spoke, his words echoing years of unspoken feelings. Her heart swelled with a mixture of surprise, warmth, and bittersweet realization Tears welled up in her eyes as she listened to his confession.

.
.
.

Rudra made his way into the ladies gathering, his presence commanding attention without any effort.

"Rudraaa where were you I was waiting for you." Saudamini asked clinging Into his Arm as he gently extricated himself from Saudamini's clingy touch, He shot her a stern glance, clearly not amused by her overly familiar gesture.

"I was busy," Rudra replied in Cold tone.

Saudamini Rolled her Eyes and Spoke looking at Devika and Kunti'