Would You ...?

The next day Leah woke up and checked her phone. She got a missed call from Nikki and a text from Jake that said that he would like to see her. She smiled and called Nikki.

On the phone with Nikki.

Leah- hey what's up

N- nothing much wondering if you wanted to have breakfast with me and Brie.

L- Yah I would love to. I actually have to tell you guys something.

N- okay well meet you at 10.

L- Ok bye Coco!

Hangs up the phone then text Jake.

L- Hey, I just woke up and saw your text. I would love to meet up with you, just tell me where and I'll be there.

J- Good morning love. Come down to the beach at 7 tonight. Wear something beautiful. Love you!

L- Ok I'll be there love you too!

From there Leah went to take a shower and get dressed to meet Nikki and Brie for breakfast.

When she got to the dinner Nikki and Brie greeted Leah.

Nikki- Hey girlie how are you?

L- I'm good, been working hard.

Brie- we all work hard to make the WWE universe happy!

N- yup that's right! Love my Bella Army!

L- I have to make my own army!

B- Lol you should, it's good to have people look up to you and put smiles to people faces.

L- yeah it really does! I want to be a Role model to little ones all over the world! Like you guys were and still are to me!

N- Aww thanks girlie!

L- I love you guys!

B-We do too!

N- So what did you have to tell us.

L- Well yesterday Stephanie knocked on me and Stacy locker room and asked how our entrance was going and I said that she was going to love it. Then after our match with Nattie and Trinity , Stephanie said that loved our entrance and I told her that I about an idea that crossed my head a few days ago about bringing in a Divas tag team belt. She said that it was a great idea and that she would think about.

B- omg wow that's a great idea!

N- yea it would spic of the divas division and maybe get us more screen time!

L- I hope so! Oh and also Jake texted me this morning and said that he wants to meet up with him at the beach at 7 tonight and to wear something beautiful.

N- Omg you have to tell us the details!

L- I will for sure I promise!

B- wonder what he wants to talk to you about!

L- Me and you both. Hopefully it's something good. But I wonder why he hasn't talked to me in like forever. I miss him!

N- I've been there when me and John spilt for a while but it all turned good. I'm on Cloud 9.

B- I'm sure it would be something good. I mean why else would he ask for you to dress beautifully?

L- yah your right!

Fast forward to Leah getting ready.

Leah was in her hotel room getting ready when there was a knock on the door. She went over to open the door and it was a delivery man with Leah's favorite flowers. She took the flowers and there was a card that said "Beautiful Flowers For A Beautiful Lady" Love, Jake

Leah just smelled with joy and immediately knew that tonight would be a great night.

After 2 hours getting ready and making sure she looked perfect Leah's headed out to the beach were her Love would be waiting for her.

At the beach

Leah was walking on the sand thinking about everything that could possibly tonight.

Then she finally saw a table for two, Jake, candles, flowers, food, and a violinist.

She ran to Jake and jumped on top of him and he hugged her tight.

L- I've missed you so much! You have no idea!

J- I did to, I'm sorry I didn't text or called you earlier!

Then Leah walked to set down at the table and Jake beat her to it and took out the chair for Leah could set.

Then Jake went to his  said and sat down.

J- You look Beautiful!

L- thanks

J- so I told you to come here because I sure you have been thinking why I haven't called or text you for a long time. Well I've been busy and also I got an house in LA and I was over there most of the time fixing it up and  making it look nice.

L- wow but why did you buy a house and not and apartment?

J- Well because I wanted to surprise you and wanted to ask you to move in with me.

L- Omg you are the best, but what am I going to tell Nikki and John? You know they love me being around and living with them.

J- I'm sure they would understand and with you moving out it would give them more alone time. Also LA isn't that far away from San Diego.

L- True I mean they could always visit and we do work together so I guess they would understand. Also I would love to spend some quality time with you. With your arms wrapped around me.

J- So does that means yes you would move on with me?

L- Yes I would love to move in with you. Leah said as she got up and went to go kiss Jake.

From there they enjoyed their meal and then watched the sun set. Then headed to the hotel room.

The next day Leah got out of bed and went to take a shower trying to not wake Jake up.

After the shower she got dressed to go to the gym.

She left a note for Jake saying where she was, then left.

She got the gym and saw John and Nikki there. She had butterflies in her stomach. She wasn't sure how they would take the news. But she had to tell them soon or later.

L- hey guys!

N- Hey how was last night!

L- it was great he is so sweet. We had diner on the beach, their was a violinist, and we watched the sunset.

N- wow sounds like you had an amazing night.

L- yeah I did, he even sent me flowers to my hotel room before I left to go see him.

N- Wow what a sweetheart!

J- I'm glad he treating you good.

L- Thanks! I truly love him.

N- I happy for you. But did he tell you why he hasn't talked to you in while?

L- Yeah he did, he said that he has been busy and also in LA a lot because he bought a house and he has been fixing it up for it could look perfect. He also asked me to move in with him.

N- Omg what did you say. She said sounding kinda sad.

L- I said Yes. She said sounding kinda sacred about what Nikki might say.

N- Omg....

A/N

Like I said I would update I did and I wrote a longer chapter then I normally do since I haven't updated in a long time. Again sorry for that and I promise I well will try to update more frequently.

What you think Nikki is going to say?

Also can't wait to see beat Aj's reign! #TeamBella #RoadTo300
#StopTheNikkiHate
#BecauseOfNikkiIAm not afraid to be who I am today!

~Erica💜