Birthday Day!

Today is my birthday and I'm so happy that I get to be at my first raw. I couldn't ask for a better Birthday. Yesterday John was declared champion!
Also yesterday the world knew who was Leah and the crowed could be any happier!
I guess they love that there a new diva in town!

As Leah was seating in her bed thinking to her self admiring the things she got and the many things that come in the future. She couldn't believe that it is her 17th birthday and she is working in the WWE at her first Raw.

Just then there was a knock on her door.

They all came in and started singing Hppy birthday!

Nikki was holding a red velvet cake covered in cream cheese and written on it was Happy Birthday Leah with the Bella sign, Yes! Yes! Yes!, You can't see me and the WWE sign.

L- Thank You! This cake is so good, how did you know I liked red velvet cake?
N- At your party that you had there was red velvet cake so I thought you love it.
L- Well you thought right Thank You.
N- Your welcome

After they are the whole cake they went out for breakfast. They went to IHOP and Leah ordered and a big Chocolate waffle with ice cream on top.

After that they went back to Johns house to go get ready to hit the road. Raw was in Miami Florida and they had to take John's bus.

After getting ready Leah went down stairs wearing a sapphire blue dress with black high hells and a black clutch.

B- Wow Leah you look beautiful!
L- Thank You
J- You look perfect are you ready to go?
L- Yes I am ready and thank you
N- You look really Cute
L- Thanks, now shall we hit the road!
DB- we shall Ms.Leah

They then went on johns bus .

Leah had fell asleep. What Leah didn't know was that during raw her family would be there also there would be a surprise performance by her favorite music artist.