Memories

The morning after Leah's birthday. Everyone woke up to have breakfast.

LM- Leah's Mom

LM- what do you guys want for breakfast.
Lora- can you make pancakes
Alice & Emmy -yah I want pancakes to
L- well I want Red Velvet waffles!
LM- Leah I don't know how to do that
N- I know how to do them so I'll do it for her.
LM- Okay

After they made the food everyone ate.Everyone then went to the living room to watch a movie and talk about things.

L- Nikki do you Know when I can start to design my ring gear?
N- No honestly I don't know but that's a good question! Do you know what u would want it to look like.
L- Umm I think I would feel comfortable in wearing something like Aj. Even tho I don't like her .
J- So what exactly are you talking about
L- Maybe like black shorts and a top kinda like summer but not. I like her ring gear.
N- Okay I think I know what your going with this. What color would you want your first one to be.
L- I love the color purple and would love to incorporate that in my theme.
B- Do you have an idea for the theme.
E-You see what I didn't tell you guys about is that 1. My uncle works in the WWE and 2. I may be a wrestler. So I want to be a tag team partner with Leah.
J- Oh cool I didn't know that who is your uncle.
E- Diego
J- wow this is a small world.
E- haha, so me and Leah had came up with a modo 'Zone too the future' and we would be called Zone Too and also our hand juster would be kinda like a pease sign but kinda different .
DB- you guys had planed this all out
L- yah I mean I came up with the idea when we were 14 years old.I just wanted to see if she would do this dream and memory with me. And Emmy gladly said that wrestling was one of her career choice. I had asked Alice if she would like to do it with me but she said that she wouldn't like to get slammed. The reason why I asked her was because we had compared each other with divas like I've said and Im Brie so I wanted my Nikki by my side but she to scared to get slammed.
A- no I'm not
L- yes you are
E- but now that Leah is in the WWE I guess I'll have to wait until next year to start training.
B- I'm sure there would be a way for you to get in and if you need our help we would be glad to.
E- Thank you!
LM- Why didn't you tell me that this was your plan.
L- because you guys always wanted me to keep my dream to be a lawyer. But sometimes people change the minds. Remember that time when Josh (Leah's Brother) had came home one day while I was watching wrestling and he was making fun of me cuz I had told Tasha (Josh's wife) that I wanted to be a wrestler and maybe Noah would watch his aunt on TV. I had said no I didn't want to become a Wrestler and he said that that's what I said. then you interrupted and said that if I wanted to be one then I can. I was so relived but I never told this cuz you still wanted me to be a lawyer.
LM- and is that why you wanted a WWE party?
L- yes cuz I love wrestling didn't I talk about Brie , Nikki, John and Bryan a lot. Even though Brie wasn't my favorite I admired her. I wanted to be just like her . that's why for my party I wanted wear my brie mode shirt. That was my favorite red shirt and you know how much I hate red.
LM- now the puzzle pieces are fitting.
B- wow I never seen someone admiring me the way you do it means a lot.
L- I love you guys so much I can't help it.
N- wow that means a lot to me and I'm glad your here sharing these memories with us.
DB- your such and honor to have
J- I think you would be the best and I hope in a year we could have Emmy with us.
L- I hope this year goes by fast so we can hang out everyday
Lora- what about me and Alice
E- I mean Alice is to sacred and I know you want to follow your dream as a singer. Maybe you could write my entrance song. And as far as hanging out with you guys maybe you guys could move to Tampa and be close to me and Emmy when we find an apartment.
E- I guess that would work
A- I honestly don't know what I want to be.
DB- well time will tell and you will figure out what would be your future.
A- yah I hope so
LM- you'll figure it out soon

As they spend the rest on the day talking and making memories until it was time to leave. Leah, Nikki, and John mane there way to San Diego. Brie and Bryan made their way to Phoenix. While, everyone else mad their way to New York.

A/N
Basically everything is true in my life. Me and my best friend want to be wrestlers. Her uncle is Diego. My other best Friend did say she didn't want to get slammed. The thing that me and my brother was agreeing about that I wanted to be a wrestler did happen and I was surprise my mom said I could be a wrestler if I wanted to. But I'm still going to law school because I don't want to end up like Brie and Bryan on how they don't have a plan B. Also I don't like Summer so much but I like her ring gear. I also don't want to do wrestling alone.
~Erica💜