Origins of Olympus oc

She's my baby girl to whoever sees this ❤️❤️❤️

So pretty much, after watching a video about Tinkerbell reviews, I remembered Tinkerbell and the secret of the wings. GREAT MOVIE BTW.
So I was like, yum yum yummy lost secret sibling trope.
So bam bam, I made my girl Rikkti!

My ideas for her so far is that yes she is Riccaro's older twin, she was made just in case/ an extra for Set.
She was sealed away for a few hundred years before being freed by Mikael who found her at a temple when they were both young. The two get along pretty well as kids. That is until Mikael goes off and just does his life pretty much, new hobbies, duties for being the next pharaoh of course.
Forgetting about Rikkti, who gets it rough considering she is a child of Set in Egypt and her anger issues. She eventually gets chased out of the Egyptian realm due to these + new evil phase she goes through in hopes to get Set's attention from it.
Leaving her a young trouble teenager roaming the world until Riccaro gets thrown to earth. In which she senses it and makes her way to camp Oasis, and that takes AWHILE.

She was also a friend of Magnus's when small as well, but due to her evil phase Magnus couldn't support it, especially when she almost did something to Inpu. And thus the two stopped talking.

She obviously doesn't like Riccaro, she thinks he's too childish and jealous he's accepted so easily when she wasn't when she was just like him once.
She's also jealous over the fact he gets more attention from Set despite all her years causing chaos and rituals she had done for him. Riccaro just wants to bond and have a good relationship with her, he would be so excited to know he has more family, especially a twin.

Also wishes to help her see she doesn't need to be evil to get what she wants or get Set to love her.
Ig in a sense Riccaro is good chaos while Rikkti is bad chaos. Set kinda dgaf, he honestly forgot she existed and was just like oh. He does appreciate her trying to be like him, but he doesn't like it all of the time, especially with some outcomes it could bring since she doesn't't think about those all too much.

She wouldn't like seeing Mikael again, being offended when he doesn't recognize her at first or the other few times they would see each other. The same goes for Magnus. While Magnus and her still hold tension, Mikael doesn't have any with her. After he remembers her
He's like damnnn, heyyyy buddy. He wants to make it up to her and still be friends but she's stubborn and hostile, threatening him and his throne.

I'll add more or changes when I think of such!