sno ocs

Okay so this is Franklin and Esme, this is Lucas's family that he left behind pretty much

Deeper details belowww.

Before season three began, Lucas was still researching but also got curious about humans a bit more, so he hid the fact he was an angel and hung around them for a bit. He was totally that guy that your town would be freaked out by since he was mysterious lol.
Anyway yeah, Lucas is trying to enjoy himself while still researching until meeting Franklin.

Franklin is a human who got curious about Lucas, starting to pester him about how he was and what he was doing every time he was in town. Lucas would totally find it annoying at first before warming up to Franklin. The two get closer but Lucas still keeps his walls up until the town accuses Lucas of being a witch. Lucas just leaves and Franklin chases after him while also getting chased out since he town thinks he's a witch as well for denying their suspicions.

When seeing each other again, Lucas is confused but Franklin talks to him and opens up about his life and Lucas does the same while of course still keeping his supernatural life on the low, feeling touched that his friend chased after him.

They continued to spend time together, Lucas finding Franklin's long rambles cute. He's the one that falls first but never acts on it since Lucas isn't looking for a relationship like that and doesn't wanna ruin anything. Franklin falls harder, he's the one to act first. Lucas tries to brush it off at first, trying to give Franklin hints he isn't interested in a relationship with him. But Franklin doesn't understand them and keeps trying, eventually Lucas cracks and is like okay mwah mawah mwah and Franklin goes YIPEEEEE.

The two are a couple but of course Lucas has his secrets and Franklin is like hey you can trust me once he catches onto that fact more, and Lucas is like hrmmmmmmm can you handle it though? Franklin is like yeah, why not lol? And pretty much the equivalent of this happens

Franklin is down bad and doesn't really care,  Lucas is like oh okay and opens up a bit more.
Happy happy fun times YIPPPEEE
Then they have Esme their son, a nephilim I believe. Yes that is a boy, he just likes looking feminine and because I can.

Lucas after some time is like eughhh my research, if I fuck up and or get caught in something they are most likely going down with me. So he tells them both goodbye, Franklin understands but begs him to write and be back one day, Lucas promises and runs off to where he is in the third season.

How they look in the drawing is how they would look in the season, they would run into a few of the characters but I think the interactions would be short. Especially since Franklin would be worried about Esme with other supernaturals, he himself is struggling to take care of him due to his angelic heritage and Franklin is just a normal human. He's also very worried about other humans since Esme ages slower compared to other kids. He is a single father who just wants his lover to at least write back.

When the season comes to an end, he tries to look for any clues on where Lucas could be as he's sick of the ghosting but ends up getting him and Esme chased by hunters. He ends up dying as Esme gets away, but he comes back at a ghost while Esme ends up having to take care of himself at that point.

That's all pretty much, thanks for reading me yapping!!!
I made the two for fun and bcs if Michael and Brandon have kids, I'ma give one to Lucas as well.