Sheila🐰

Sheila, my version of Flurry since her creator is shit

Sheila, my version of Flurry since her creator is shit. I had to do a clown girl justice as a clown girl lover guys.

She's still very cheerful but sometimes in a creepy way. Example: Gingerbright in witches castle.
She can easily get very attached so she makes herself distance after building a relationship, this had happened after her parents disowned her, Ritchie's arrest and the loss of her child.

Basic run of her backstory is that she was kicked out of her parents house when she was young because she had plant magic than dark magic like the rest of her family. Wondering the streets and fighting to survive until she met Ritchie when they were both young adults. She wasn't on board with hurting people for no reason but thanks to crushing on Ritchie, she said fuck it and start doing that in order to get closer to him and get him to like her. The two did start dating as she hoped, and eventually she made her way back to her parents house.

Sheila then found out her parents had another child but Ritchie and her ended up killing her parents. She felt horrible about it, not only because those were parents but also her baby sister's. So she took her while Ritchie was arrested. She was off on her way to see Ritchie and show him her sister in hopes he'll understand he can change too like she decided to when taking her sister. But yeah Biblico happened. The only thing she could get from Biblico is Mr.8, an ancient relic/being from the ruins where Idyr was found. Which is why Biblico had him, he was trying to figure out how to use Mr.8 but could never. Sheila got it after trying to grab her sister back.
Sheila traveled around the area, looking for clues of where Biblico could've went, pretty much wherever he went she was trailing him from behind. This got her stuck with odd jobs she wouldn't keep, so she was struggling around this time and wasn't keeping good care of herself. It got really bad she couldn't use her plant magic, and due to the grief she was feeling she cried on Mr.8 and thus awakened it.

It offered her a deal and she accepted, the two bonded thus she could shake him now and using the elements stored inside him. She eventually got caught up in a dark guild to make some money and follow Biblico's track where she eventually met someone, leading to them becoming friends even after trying to kill and abandon them, the two grew a sibling dynamic. Mr.8 is the papaaaa yes.

The three then run away from the dark guild, wanting to change again and since Biblico's tracks have led to Atlantide.

I'm actually debating wether to make a new jazz... I think it could be interesting, I already have some ideas for him but I'm not sure since shitty creator also.