Next morning

*next morning*

I hopped out of bed, put on my short Jean shorts a tank top and a sweatshirt over. Then I walked out and over to the kitchen. My parents were both on the deck reading their book. Because they enjoyed the peace and doing nothing at then cabin. I quickly ate a bowl of cheerios(my fav:) then I headed down the dock. "hey sleepy head" damon said, without even noticing his bobber being pulled into the deep. "Uh..." I said pointing to his fishing pole. He looked confused but then he looked at this bobber and saw it was totally underwater. "oh shiz" he said under his breath. I laughed and pulled a chair onto the dock and sat down. I couldn't help but laugh at Damon trying to reel in a fish that was probably only like 7 inches. He pulled so hard he ended breaking the line. I fell off the chair laughing at him. He looked quite pissed but then started laughing too. "here man, I'll go get you another pole" Conner said and left with Liam to there cabin. "so you think this is funny" Damon asked. "well yes, I think it's hilarious actually" "okay well I'm kind of getting warm. I think I might jump in. How about you?" well I guess it was 80 degrees. "umm not yet but you can." "okay," he said while taking off his shirt revealing his packs. "here can you take this?" he asked handing me his and shirt. "sure thing" I said with a big smile. Then he ran off the dock and did a big cannonball. But right after he jumped in his phone started vibrating in my hand. "damon, your phones ringing." I told him. "will you answer it for me please?" he asked still swimming in the lake water. "sure," I said then picked it up and said "hello?" then I heard a snotty sounding girl at the other end and she said "is damon there!" "Uh... No not right now, who is this?" i asked. "its his girlfriend!" she snapped at me. Then I nearly dropped his phone "You have a girlfriend!? But you said you didn't!!" I yelled at him. I placed his stuff on the chair and stormed off the dock passing my brother and Liam with the new fishing pole. He jumped out of the water onto the dock. "Julia! Wait! I need to explain!" he said trying to run after me but then Connor got to him and started yelling at him then I heard a big splash. Them I escapes into the cabin, trying not to let a tear slip from my eye.