What They Do When Your Horny (Smut)

Pairings: Dazai, Ranpo, Fyodor, Atsushi, Chuuya, Sigma, and Tecchou

❗Warnings❗: SMUT, MDNI, breeding kink, begging, cock warming, public, overstimulation, whimpering, moaning, groaning, quivering, trembling, rounds, masturbating, dirty talk, squirting, praise, degrading, etc

🖤DAZAI🖤

Ever since you came to work, you have been so horny for Dazai. You thought you could wait until after work, but it seemed impossible. Without thinking much about it, you went towards Dazai and dragged him out of his chair, making him and everybody else startled.

He asked you what was wrong but didn't answer and pulled him into the bathroom, basically tossing him on top of the toilet seat, which made him grunt. You straddled his lap and roughly kissed him, hearing a muffled yelp coming from him that turned into quiet groans. Your arms were wrapped around his neck, and your hand pulled him deeper into your lips, clenching his hair.

His hands caressed your ass and thighs, which soon slid up and down your back, trying to feel more of your body.You were both moaning silently in the heated make out until you pulled away "I need you so much, Osamu. I can't hold myself back. please fuck me" you said while grinding your hips against his

He instantly picked you up and slammed your back against the wall, kissing your lips in a needy matter and moaning into it. You grabbed his hand and slid it under your underwear, Dazai understood what you were saying and started to rub your clit.

You pulled away from the kiss to moan "Mmn~ Osamu~ I need you inside~"

You slid your hand into his pants and stroked making him moan "Oh, Belladonna~ I didn't know you could ever be so desperate for my cock~" he slightly smirks

He takes off your pants and lowers his to reveal his hard dick "I love this side of you, Bella~ look how hard you made me"

He aligned the tip to your drenching cunt making you sigh deeply in satisfaction. He started to tease you by sliding the head of his cock against your folds, making you whine that he hasn't pushed himself inside yet

He chuckles quietly "I would love it if you beg a little more for me, bella~ tell me how much you want me to fuck you"

Usually you'd probably give him a 'are you fucking kidding me?' look, but all you were focused on was getting his dick inside you and you already lost all dignity

You pulled him closer to you as you kissed his bandaged neck and chest "please Osamu, fuck me hard. I need you so much it's all I can think about right now. please make me cum" you pleaded against his skin

He immediately plunged his cock inside you. Both of you almost cumming from the amazing pleasure and moaning loudly. You felt the other twitch aggressively. Dazai didn't waste any time to fuck you at a fast pace. You already felt like you were at your limit.

You gripped harshly on his shoulders while moaning loudly "O-Osamu! I-im g-gonna~!"

Right as you finished the sentence you came on his cock, squeezing him more tightly and screamed a moan from the euphoric release you've been waiting for.

God you turned him on so much. The way you looked right now made him throb aggressively inside you. He whimpered as he also felt his limit.

He still fucked you even after you came "NGH~! you came on my cock immediately? so naughty Ah~! Oh Bella~ f-fuck your squeezing me so tightly~ I'm going to cum~!"

"I-inside~! Ah~! Inside 'Samu~ please~!"

With your begging, he shot his cum inside you, making you cum again and squirt on him. You both moaned and whimpered loudly, digging your nails into eachother from the intensity. You were both in pure bliss.