3

Here is the new update.

Do vote guys and comment.

Avoid mistakes if any.

The train was delayed by half an hour as a result we reached Delhi by 3 O'clock in the afternoon. We had left from home early in the morning and had decided to freshen up at my relatives place who would guide us to the girl's family.

We greeted my relatives as we entered their house and went to freshen up immediately. We had to reach their house by 5 pm.

"Manik, yeh neela wala shirt pehen accha dikhega tujh par." I nodded my head to my sister and wore the shirt and brown A-line pants.

Nandini's house

"Akshit beta, zara dukaan se dudh la de." My mother asked him to get milk. She was making me ready by draping the saree.

"Beta" She called out for me making me raise my eyes to her. Blankness that came to my eyes. I don't know what exactly is happening.

"Accha ladka hai woh. Maine suna hai factory mein kaam karta hai aur uski family mein sirf uska bhai hai jo kafi chota hai aur uski behen uski shadi ho chuki." Listening her it gave me more chills. Seriously, if they agree to this marriage then I have to handle everything?

"Woh jo bhi puchenge javab de dena. Hmm?" I nodded my head wore my earings. Soon mumma left from there as it was almost time for them to reach.

Can you believe? I'm only 20 years old and my parents are getting me married. I have to sacrifice so many things just for the purpose of marriage.

I could here down noises indicating their arrival. I just hope I don't mess up and make my parents disappointed. It felt like eternity waiting for them to call me.

****

We reached their house and were welcomed by them. Some settled on the metal chairs and few settled themselves down on the floor.

"I hope aate vakt koi dikkat nahi huyi aap logon ko." Mr. Sinha asked us with a smile.

"Ji nahi, yahi ki bas train thoda delay ho gayi thi isliye thoda late ho gaya hai." I replied on behalf of everyone. Mrs. Sinha served us some tea and snacks, thank god we didn't have many people. It was just my sister, brother and my bua who came with us.

"Aur kaisa chal raha hai kaam? Suna hai ki tum factory mein karte ho."

"Ji uncle, it's been more than 5 years I'm working in the factory as manager." I replied to him who was satisfied with my answer. We all continued to talk and finally the time came when the girl was called out. I knew her name but wouldn't voice it out.

"Akshit ki maa, jaa kar Nandini ko lekar aao." Nodding her head she went inside to get her. Soon enough both came out but what was surprising is that she looked quite young to me. However I decided to keep quiet.

She was settled infront of us, anybody could make out that she was nervous as hell and was trying her best to not to show it.

"Aapka naam batao beta." Her mother whispered to her making her shiver.

"Ji, mera naam Nandini Sinha hai. Maine apni 12 std complete kiya hai aur main 20 ki hun." She said confindently making me sigh.