Strength 8

Izuku Midoriya POV

-------------------------------------------------------

"It, sounds like... you can do it!"

"It's not your fault that we're playing on different levels."

"You're a good subject."

I know what those people are. I couldn't figure him out though. At first we were friends, good ones at that. Then I think somewhere, deep down... I wished somebody would have killed you. We were enemies. Then we were rivals. Now as you stand in front of my body, I can't tell your intentions. Do you want me back? Is this your opportunity to kill me and say it was self defense? Or do you just want to win?

I do know one thing.

Your strong. Strength is what has defined our relationship. When we had none. When there was a disparity in strength. To when we were equals. Take me down.

Kacchan.

-------------------------------------

Deru Pov

------------------------------

He definitely wants me dead. 

I could hear him screaming from where I left Kirishima's body. Now that I've come back to my senses. I left him a bloody mess. Now that he's back to normal it looks like I tore his skin off for no reason.

You should've eaten the evidence. There are cameras everywhere, and his skin was still hard when I left.

I know that if I fight Bakugo in this state , i'll lose. I need food, so incredibly bad. 

I'm so so so sososossossososososos. Hungry, all the wounds he inflicted with his quirk took up my RC reserves  and even then i'm still bleeding out.

Give up. You'll hurt someone. You're hungry.

That's right. You're right. I might hurt somebody if I keep going.

Then forfeit, it's just training. You've caused excessive damage.

He's making good points. I'm slowly dying.

I'll get some rest before he finds me. I don't have to worry about him handcuffing me while i'm asleep because...

He wants to kill me.

---------------------------------------------------

Deru POV (in his mind)

I'm in a park. It's a beautiful day.

"Why didn't you forfeit?" I turn and see him. Izuku Midoriya. Staring in to me.

"I have a question." I tell him. I stare at his jade green eyes. He stares into my swamp green eyes.

Then I notice his eyes are like mine. Not in color or shape, cause they are. In an abstract quality. They look tortured. I think I know why.

"Why don't you hate Katsuki Bakugo?" I told him. I saw that memory. Bakugo is a monster. Not a hero. Izuku begins smiling.

"I did. Over and Over I thought of ways to get Kacchan to stop hurting me. for the torture to end. but every conclusion came out flat. So I kept taking it. I don't remember where I heard this but someone said to me. 'All the drawbacks of this world can be linked to the affected persons own insecurity'. They were right. Respect is crucial in a relationship. Respect is provided by strength. That's why you hate me. You think i'm too weak to eat people." He said.

"You are too weak. To give up on your morals. You didn't have to endure the torture I did. That's why you cling onto them." I told him.

He started laughing, like a psycho.

"Hey I remember where I heard that quote from."

--------------------------------------

Bakugo POV

--------------------------------------

I see him. That bastard is sleeping.