The Show Begins

(Three Years since the Events of the last Chapter)

We open up on the streets of Tokyo where we spot Y/n and Headshot walking down its streets.

We spot Headshot back in his regular human form as he flexes his fingers.

Headshot: "It feels good taking rest once in a while from our Purge in this universe." He says looking over to Y/n "Especially when it's so close to actually beginning my plan."

Y/n: "Heh, you said it brother, we've been working to the bone to make sure this plan goes by smoothly which wasn't very easy, speaking of how is your army doing, I sent mine on a raid quickly." He asked his brother chewing on some strange candy.

Headshot: "I sent them to gather new recruits worth of joining, others to scout out a way for us to go to Hell, and to spread the Imperiul Cult. Only way to give the common person hope for a God that cares."

Y/n: "Speaking of which, how many have we gotten to join our cause this year alone?" He asked

Headshot: "Countries worth.. however if we wish to destroy Hell itself, we will need more than that to do such a feat. Even with our Marines I do not know how well we will fair." He than takes out a small box and looks at "Oboro will soon make her move and try to replace me with a Demon and start the Chaos."

Y/n: "She can sure as shit try, I have something waiting for her, do you remember "that Alien" I was telling you about, I have full control over him now." He said with a giant smirk.

Headshot nods

Headshot: "Good, even if she merely is a clone to the true version is meaningless. I will separate from you soon to give her the chance to strike." He opens the box and looks down with his intensifying red glowing eyes soften "I only wish I could ask her in a better way."

Y/n: "Don't worry, I wish there was another way, but as fate would have it, it seems that it is beyond our control." He tapped his brothers shoulder.

Headshot looks at him and nods before shutting the box and stowing it in his pocket

Headshot: "Prepare a small group, they will be needed when I ask the question."

Y/n: "You got it boss, I have just the alien to get there fast enough." He said before opening his watch and after cycling through the Aliens he found the one he was looking for and slammed down on his watch.

XLR8 (Art not mine)