4. 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘏𝘢𝘴 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

THAT WAS THE FIRST NIGHT I DREAMT OF WALLY CLARK.
Although I will not and can not complain. I just hope that maybe he thinks of me the same way I think of him. Just please don't be in love with someone else. There is definitely no one waiting on me but if there is, I hope it's Wally.

But there were other things going on. This was the first school day I would not be attending...alive at least.

I woke up to an empty bed however I know we ended the night with a deep conversation and cuddling one another. I search for a shower to avoid all of my old classmates and the news on my death and hop in. Only, it feels different. Everything about this atmosphere feels strange. It's so much lighter and easier.

After I get out, I dry off and throw on a skirt and debate keeping his sleep shirt on. I ultimately decide to keep it on. It still smelled he's ily of his cologne. I need his scent permanently engraved in my nostrils.

I then head towards the football field stadium.

WALLYS POV

That morning I wake, entangled with the one girl I've longed for. I almost didn't want to get up, not wanting to ever leave this moment. We hadn't even kissed yet I couldn't be more pleased. I had to be there for her today, it was the first full day of her death.

I walk towards the gym, Charley is there. "How's it going lover boy?"

"I'm not in love," I claim. I think we all know that is a lie, completely.

"I've seen the way you look at her man, you are in love with her," he says budging my shoulder. And maybe he was telling the truth. Maybe it was love.

"I don't think she really likes me back Charley, it's hard to tell quite yet," I say nervously.

"You are completely clueless. Look, I know you've had no play but how can you not tell that she is in love with you too? I saw you two last night wrapped all up in eachother like you couldn't possibly get closer unless you were clothless," he exclaimed. "Flirt with her, show her how much you like her. Give her signs Wally," he says, "prove it to her."

"You're right, thank you for the great advice sir love master Charley!"

I left the gym and scurried back to my room in hopes she was still there, asleep. When I returned it was to an empty bed. That was an awful feeling, I don't want things to be like this again, alone. However I knew things were changing and for the good.

I wandered around the school hoping I would run into her but I never did. I knew there were two places she could be. So, I walk to the field. There she was sitting on a red picnic blanket sprawled across, reading a book.

"Y/n," I say hoping not to startle her. She looked over and smiled, "how did you know I'd be here?" I have watched her in this spot almost everyday for the last for years but she didn't know that. "I-uhm, good guess?" She looked sad, her posture was slouched and she had a big box of tissues next to her.

"Come sit, I promise I won't bite. Wait actually, that's a lie. I bite my lips," she jokes. She patted the spot next to her on the blanket. "Have you ever brought a picnic basket out here? I think this would be a spot," I say.

"I don't really like eating that much, I have more important things to do, you know? And now that I'm dead I can't worry about starving to death."

"I'll be right back, hold on," I say. I quickly jog to the school cafeteria and pick out a picnic for food along with food and drinks. I can see that she hadn't been eating, even before she died. Her face grew slender and pale. Her energy had progressively declined as did her food intake.

I return to the field, she still lays there. Her beautiful curls blew in the wind and I noticed she was still in my shirt from last night. That sent shivers straight up my spine. How could she get anymore attractive? But, she smelled of fresh coconuts. And she looked full of color, like she was reenergized. I picture that this was her demeanor growing up. This is her child like self but with slightly less worries.

"I brought you something," I smile. "I just-I have a list of things that you wanted to do and this was one of them so, why not?"

Her face lit up and sheturned around and smiled then let out a giggle. "How did you know I wanted a picnic date?" I could see the blush arising on her face and spread throughout her cheeks.

"I've heard a lot of things y/n and you're definitely blushing," I laugh. "So what if I am blushing Wally?" I sit down in the blanket and open up the basket to show her what's inside. "There isn't a problem, you're just cute when you blush," I joke and nudge her arm as I pull out a sandwich and hand it to her.

"So you're insinuating I'm not always cute? Just when I blush," I ask jokingly. I wanted to tease him back. "Just eat, goofy," i laugh.

"Thank you," she said in between bites. "I haven't had much of an appetite lately-"

"I know," I said, "I'm very observant." She is the most beautiful person I've ever seen. Her eyes leave me in awe, as does every tiny detail about her detail.

YOUR POV

I can not believe he did all of this for me, it was the sweetest gesture any one has ever made for me, ever.

We both sit up, "Wally, I-" he cuts me off. He cups the sides of my face with his hands and leans in to place a tender kiss. I can feel the sparks fly, it was incredibly hard to deny.

I kissed back, less tenderly and more desperate, my breath had been taken away. I stand up and straddle him and we deepen the kiss. All of the lively people walked around us without a care in the world. Right now, we were the only people who mattered.

I didn't just want Wally Clark, I needed him in more ways than one.

I could feel the growth in his pants as I slip my tongue in his mouth. The kisses became more sloppy and desperate.

"Y/n, please," he groaned quietly. I knew that if I were to lose my innocence, I would want it to be to him.

"We can't do this here y/n," he breathed heavily. "I want too, I do. Just not out here." I stayed straddling him, "okay, we should probably get inside anyways," I say. I get up off his lap and clean up the picnic box and fold my blanket.

"Are you ready to go inside," I ask. "I'm sorry if that got too far I-don't want you to think I did that out of pity for you, I really like you," he said.

"Wally, I trust you. I wanted to make out with you, trust me. I wanted to do that last night," I say. I did, I wanted it more than anything. In the past day everything had changed so much, in such little time.

"Let's finishing eating and then we can head inside, together," he says. So we finish up. I grab his hand and he leads us inside, once again.