Family Issues

Last time on Bleach- The Adventures of Shao:

*Saya winces and falls to her knees holding her breath as she slips a soul candy into her mouth making her body collapse and her soul form exit her gigai body*

Shao's parents came outside.

Shao's Parents: Go on inside kids.

Shao's mom: Take her body inside.

Adam: Is something wrong with her?

Shao: She have a heart condition. When she's too exhausted she collapses.

Adam: Should i call an ambulance?

Shao: No, She'll be fine. Let's get her inside.

*Adam picks up Saya in a princess hold and carries her into Shao's house.**Shao follows Adam into the house*

Shao's mom: Long time no see Saya.

Saya{How does she know my name? No matter, I got bigger things to worry about}

*Saya whispers an incantation which shoots off many soul balls at the mob of hollows coming from the gap while attacking another two with her zanpakuto*

*Shao's dad holds out his hand and a Quincy's bow appears**Shao's dad pull a spirit string away from the spirit bow and an arrow was formed*

*Saya hearing the wind wine up quickly flash steps out of the way of Shao's dad letting him release the arrow*

*Shao's mom holds out her hand and a zanpakuto appears*

*Shao's dad releases the string letting the arrows fly free*

*Saya looks at both of Shao's parents in confusion and watches the arrows pierce through the hollows*

Saya{A shinigami and a quincy together? What is this?} *Saya senses a hollow behind her and slices it into half*

-Meanwhile-

Shao: She'll be fine in a few minutes. We need to get some water and put it on her face.

Adam: Where should I put her Shao?

Shao: In my room, on my bed. She'll be more comfortable there than in a chair.

*Adam places Saya on Shao's bed and runs to get a cloth and a tub of water*

*Adam returns with a tub of cool water and a cloth. He dips the cloth in the tub before wringing it out and placing it on Saya's forehead*

-MeanWhile-

*Shao's mom releases her shikai and moves faster than lightning slicing and dicing through 8 hollows simultaneously *

*Saya sees the hollows retreating to the Gargantua and flash steps trying to catch up to them*

Saya: Oh no you don't!

-The Gargantua opens and a Menos Grande steps out-

*The Menos fires its cero directly at Saya*

*Saya eyes widen as she sees the Menos *

Saya: Crap! *Saya gets hit by the cero and falls straight to the earth *

*Saya sits up slightly with fuzzy vision watching Shao's parents stand off against the hollows*

*Shao's parents combined an attack and fired it wiping out the hollows*

Shao's mom: Saya, are you alright?