Scott

Appearance:

Personality:

Personality:

Out of Normal's friend group, he's the closest to him (besides Kenta) in terms of power. So it makes that whilst Normal was with his friends, Scott initially spent most of time on his own. It took until the Rocket Army battle for him to warm up to the group, whilst still being slightly short-tempered, and often having conflicting fights.

The main reason he's so on edge most of the time, is because his little brother, Souta, was diagnosed with a rare disease when he was 2, that was so rare, they didn't have medication for it. And worse of, the disease would take 7.5 years to kill him, meaning he'll die on his 10th birthday. This was bad enough on its own, but this disease worsens if any adrenaline is used, and Souta has little to no self-preservation skills, and often prioritises other people's safety over himself, which means it's been lowered down to 6.5 years.

Luckily, there's hope. A medication could be developed, but it would take 6 years to develop, and it would need a special ingredient - blood from a living relative, and it has to be the same blood type.

Here's a blood type chart for reference:

Mother: A
Father: AB
Scott: AB
Souta: AB

Scott's Father volunteered, but the medication required it to be closer to the victims age, so it had to be Scott. Not only that, Scott's blood cells had to be strong to withstand it, so Scott has 6 years to train as much as he can, so his body can be strong enough to save his brother. (Note that had Scott not found an Super Star Shard immediately after that hospital visit, chances are he would've been doomed to fail, as there's only so much strength a child's body can take).

Scott had not told anyone this and likely won't tell anyone (not until Season 20, anyway). As a result, a lot of pressure has been put on him to save Souta. Which often results in him lashing out sometimes when really pissed, initially often leading to fights between him & Normal, though this has calmed down in recent years.

Is one of Normal's three lancers (the others being Nazer & Nemesis) 

One the strongest members of the League of Heroes. 

Full name is Scott Walker.

Greatest Fear - His little brother being hurt

Super Form

Hyper Form

Hyper Form

Voice Reference: Brina Palencia (Kid Zoro)