5sos: Ashton's Birthday Party Plot

Idea: Ashton's GF decided to throw a little surprise birthday party and everyone joined in to help but drama got thrown in the mix. Would it ruin his birthday party or get fixed before then??

Ashton/GF: So, Ashton and GF have been dating for around four years, known each other since middle school and was never bored of each other. Before GF went to go decorate a few days before the big party, her and Ashton got into a big fight about an unexpected tour he might be going on which pissed her off a bit since he's never home to spend time with her and she feels like they're starting to drift apart. Ashton said a few hurtful things about her past (make something up) and it really hurt her to the point where she left their apartment and ran off to Michael, the one person she used to have a thing with. Will Michael fill her needs of attention or will Michael be respectful to his best friend and send her back to Ashton even if he still has a crush on her? What if Ashton went to go apologize and see Michael kissing her? Will he leave or confront Michael?

Michael/GF: Michael and GF have never met until the party, Michael has had the biggest crush on Ashton's GF since high school but always kept those feelings away because Ashton is his best friend but those feelings grew more and more and he didn't know what to do. A few days before the party, Ashton's GF goes to him crying about how horrible Ashton treated her during their fight and he ends up kissing her which was a very big mistake... Michael's GF is in a relationship with a guy she doesnt even love, he hurts her then promises to get better but ends up being worse. She goes to the birthday party alone and spots Michael from across the room looking angry and goes up to him. A little spark happens between them but she doesn't know how to say that she's in a abusive relationship.

Calum/GF: Calum and GF just barely started dating so they're pretty much happy and still learning about each other. After the big party, all the guys and girls sit in the circle playing 'never have I ever.' A question pops up that was unexpected and Calum ends up admitting what he did. (Make something up that's bad.) Even though it was a while ago, GF did not like it at all especially when he lied to her. She ends up leaving the party with Calum running after her.

Luke/GF: Luke and GF have been secretly dating for a year now. Why? Because GF is Calum's little sister and Calum told the guys many many times not to touch his sister whatsoever. But Luke fell for her and broke the rules. During the drinking game, a drunk Luke admits to dating Calum's sister in front of him, they argue a bit but stopped once GF explains how much she actually loves Luke. Calum swore to never talk to Luke again and continued playing the game. Will Calum forgive Luke or will Luke move on?

~~~Start The Day Before The Party~~~

Yeah, its horrible but oh well. Enjoy.