CHAPTER 27

"𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒅, 𝑾𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆, 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑬𝒍𝒔𝒆, 𝑰𝒔 𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒏𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑬𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒓𝒆 "
🥀💔

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

Darkness that's the only thing he can see. Jimin doesn't know where he was or how he gets there. The only thing he remember was Jungkook, before he fall asleep or more like unconscious. He looked around but couldn't see anything because of the darkness

"Jimin" he heard someone calling him. When he looked towards the direction from which that voice comes from and he was shocked after seeing who it is. There he saw his mother was standing infront of him.

"M-Mom?" He called but his mother just give him a smile and turned around to leave from there. Jimin tired to go after her but he felt looking at her going far away from him.

Then he saw his mother again turned towards him and smile at him. Soon she started to disappear from his site.

"Mom!" Jimin again tired to call her but no use. Soon she disappeared fully. To leave from there. He tired to go after her but he felt like he can't movie his body. He was standing at the same place, where He was shouting and screaming for His mother at her going far away from him.

Then He saw A white light sparkling at his mother. He saw his mother turned towards him and smile at him.  The sparkling light made his mother fully hide under his arms.

"No...mom! Don't leave me..!" Jimin again to call  her but no use. Soon she disappear fully and made Jimin moreover Panicked.

"Mom!" Jimin wakeup from his sleep panting hard. Tears were running down his face. He then looked around and he released that he was at his Hyung's bedroom that's make him more panic. He quickly got up from the bed. His legs rumbling but he didn't stop, his body stamina was weak, with scared eyes his look around find any trace of His hyung but only he found silence. The room was very Dark and Huge the interior design was so beautiful and calming, it's surprising him most How jungkook let Him enter his room.

(𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎)

Jimin takes a baby steps, clutching his own shirt under his paws, he notices that jungkook wasn't there. Jimin reached at doorknob and opened the door and step out from jungkook's room. Wiping his tears he look around to confirmed Is someone there or not. Walking to stair case on this huge corridors of Jeon mansion. No one was down stairs either As it was Evening Time The sunset already vanished back of Dark clouds.