CHAPTER 28

[ 𝑴𝒂𝒉𝒊: its Me and only Your Clumsy and Lazy Author. Who do updates Lates and Gives alot of excuses but Seriously my lovelies I badly Injured my Left arm-from which case me alot of troubles indeed I have to take leave from school. So yeah but I wanna update this story for some who patiently waited for Updates 💕 but Thank you so much ]

_________________________________________

"𝑼𝒏𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝑫𝒊𝒆; 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝑶𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝑫𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝑻𝒐 𝒂 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑰𝒕 𝑯𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔, 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑾𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅" 🖤

𝑨𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑹 3 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉'𝒔

_________________________
(𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏 🅙🅚 𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔)

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

Fixing His intense gaze On hard paper of invitation card, which was on his right hand keeps repeating the underlines name under his tongue, his fangs are bellow on his Big brown doe eyes with messy Long hairs. Sitting comfortably his Office leather chair. Putting his one leg upper leg like a king. Other hand sipping a branded whisky lifting by his left hand. He still looks Kingly and Most dashing men in those simple beige color T-shirt with black pant, folded sleeves showing full veiny hands.

- 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝑼𝒔

- 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝑬𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅

- 𝑰'𝒎 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒏𝒐𝒘

- 𝑰 𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑨 𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝑺𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕!

- 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑾𝒂𝒔 𝑩𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒕

Jungkook singing A song closing Eyes, with ache-heart repeated the lyrics and he let out his tears which was fall from his close eyes, his throat went dry once more with burning sensation and His hands started to shivering.

But he left the glass of whiskey to upon his lips but in midway he badly tighten his grip the glass and its broke on his hand. And pieces of glass crashed and stubbed on his palms. A hissed came out from his mouth. His open his wet eyes but didn't care to look after his wounded hand keep staring at engagement card. In which clearly write Down jimin's and Jackson's name.

Blood was coming out from his left hand but still keep staring at Invitation card, he again close his eyes and put his head back on chair.

"You l-loose J-jeon jungkook.....Y-you loose.." he mumbled and chuckles "I will a-always l-love you and a part of you will....a-always be a p-part of me, n-nothing-g can change that nor take away what you r....r-really m-meant to me. b-but i'm...happy...to s-see you happy...j-jimin" jungkook said with small voice but a memorable smile hits on his lips.

"Jungkook!" A male voice called him but he didn't bother to face even Check.

"Gosh...again you hurt your self" his Eyes landed on blood which was oozing from Jungkook's hand and making the surface of floor totally red. With worried face and hurt heart he immediately Came and taking out his white handkerchief wrapped around jungkook's wounded hand but jungkook was still didn't bother to say anything he let his hyung do whatever he want.