CHAPTER 7

____________________________
(𝑨𝒕 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒋𝒆𝒕)

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐏𝐎𝐕

01:37𝐏𝐌

𝐾𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑘. 𝐾𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑘. 𝐾𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑘

"Young master its lunch Time" There Sungwoon Knock The Door Of bedroom door.

While I Was Just clean My self with Wet Towels And Wear Newly Fresh Branded Suited Of mine .. After this session I become Sweaty like hell But Thank God I have everything here In Grandpa's Private Room.

Like really the Bitch Can't handle me After 3 rounds she Unconscious and she Is sleeping like Slut On Bed..

"Young master" Sungwoon Snap my thoughts

"Coming" I announced and Left the room

Sungwoon was there Standing here

"When Ever Plane his going to Takeout Just Throw her On trash...Clean the mess.. After this I dont want any trouble you know what im saying" Sungwoon nodd And I Do and Take my Leather site back..

My lanch Is already served Here I take the bite of food Just eat to Little bit cause I waste my So much Energy to Fucking.. I just hope Grandpa Dont kill me.

Cause I use His Blank Panther To Fuck some slut for pleasure.. but Here I come I totally frustrated and Tired.. God More 2 hours then I will Land In USA . Why is Something Missing in my inner side, Was it To hard for me to Just erase Someone's memory of my Head!

*********

__________________________
(𝑨𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍)

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"It's Enough Aunty! You already Buy my alot of stuff" jimin said with sad and whine

"Oh jiminie Just Little more .. there is the last Shop The end of this floor And its Brand LV my Fav" jeohi said with Happy Sound but Jimin Glup he is already to Tired and now ..again.

Its being 6 hours they shopping around,  his foots Are hurting terribly. Like he cant Walk More. But his aunty Have still so Stamina. Now Rich People's do online Shopping but Jeohi wants to show around to jimin and also have to try different outfit for his started university.

"so Jiminie And guards follow me" Jeohi Proudly Order and The 2 Grauds Follow her with bow always 50 bags Of shopping bags on the hands of grauds some are also in jimin's hand they Enter the Branded Shop ..

"Hello Mam May I help you" Girl come and Bow Then Jeohi Smile her

"Can you show me New piece of Leather Hand bags" jeohi Said .. the worker Bow and start to Show her Handbags .. jimin Site on the side couch .. and Took a Relief breath he also Said to bodyguard to Sit but they just bow and Immediately Refused.

Jimin look around the Shop! It was indeed beautiful and Have branded Luxurious bags shoes , watch, long court every thing by Logo LV. Both Male And female stuff presented here

"Jiminie Come on sweetie don't site Go and check something for Yourself .. you know That Tomorrow is Your first day of University so You need to Being Very charming for Sure! go and bring ....."Jeohi telling him when she was infront of the huge mirror and checking one by one bag in front of mirror.. but Keeping talking to jimin ..

but jimin rolls his eyes recently his aunty bought him Full shopping mall .now Again She is Asking for more .. He cant believe

"Aunty you already Bought me enough" jimin cut her that Jeohi give glare him then jimin smile and stand up