𝟕

I was chilling in our bed while Fermin and the boys round and I'm 38 weeks pregnant and I'm massive

But I haven't seen any of the boys since they tried to get him go on a date but I'm just trying to ignore that.

When I went downstairs I sat next to Fermin, "your still pregnant?" Pedri asked me.

"Yes I am pedri no sign of a baby he is comfy" I said to him as I did I felt a pain in my lower back.

I held my bump as my stomach went tight again as it's been doing it for the past few days, I held Fermin's thigh in pain.

"I'm going to lay back down" I told him as the pain went away.

I laid down for a while and I couldn't get comfortable at all I then felt another pain and it felt weird this time and I felt the baby go lower down.

"Fermin!!" I shouted to him in pain as I sat up to get comfortable.

-

Fermin

As Ria went to go up to get some rest after a while she shouted for me, "Fermin" she shouted to me.

I ran up stairs as she was sat up on our bed, "you okay?" I asked her as I walked up to her and gave her a kiss.

"No think our boy wants out" she told me, "but I don't think we can make it to the hospital" she added on.

"I'll call the midwife yeah" I told her she nodded to me, "what about the boys" he asked me.

"Well if they want to her me screaming they are free to stay" she told me.

I then ran downstairs to get my phone to call the midwife, "what's going on is Ria okay?" Marc asked me.

"Yeah she's fine just got to call the midwife" I told him as I walked off, "before I call, Ria is in labor so feel free to go" I added on.

"Fuck really" Gavi said to me, I nodded to him.

-

Maria

As Fermin called the midwife he came up to our room again, "she'll be 5 minutes babe" he told me as he started to rub my back.

I then put my hair up in a claw clip so my hair wouldn't get in my way.

We then heard the door open, "guys the midwife is here" pedri said as he opened the door to let her in she then shut the door behind her.

"I'm surprised you got all them down there" she said jokingly.

"I did offer them to leave" Fermin said to us.

"Did they not want to leave" I asked him confused.

"I guess not amor" he said to me while he kissed me.

"Okay Maria I'm just going to check how long you are" she said, she then looked down and started to feel around.

"I can feel the head so the next contraction you can start pushing" she told me.

"Oh god okay" I said to her as I leaned into Fermin.

After 5 minute I felt a contraction come, "oh god i need to push" I said, as I started to push as much as I could.

"Come on Ria you got this" she said to me.

"No I can't I hurts to much" I said to her.

"Ria, amor you can do this" Fermin said to me as he put his hand on my cheek as he kissed my lip.

I then started to push again, "UGHHH" I shouted as I was pushing.

After pushing for hours and hours Fermin and I were parents.

To a beautiful baby boy.

She laid him on my chest and he looked just like Fermin, which was the cutest thing.

I did want to write it longer but couldn't think of anything

Currently write the next chapter!

Hope you enjoy!
Comment and vote!