𝟖

Our boy Rafael is now 6 months old and Fermin had his last game of the season was a week ago and he was seen kissing another girl

I haven't said anything at all about it.

But us three have been invited to Pedri's house for a couple hours.

And I'm just sat in our room getting ready till I saw the door open I put my phone down, I forced a smile to him.

"Ria you ready to go?" He asked me as he put his arms around me and started to kiss me neck.

"Umm yeah I'll be ready in five" I said to him.

————

When we arrived to Pedri's house the whole car ride was silent and Fermin toke Rafael out of his car seat and carried him into his house.

I was standing there with Gavi while I watched Fermin and Rafael play, "you okay Ria?" Gavi asked me.

"Umm yeah" I lied to him as I was trying not to cry.

Then Fermin came over in toke Rafael of him and he started to kiss me, all I did was cry, "I can't do this Fer" I said as I walk off.

"Amor what was that about?" He asked me confused.

I just stood there, I then turned around, "why don't you tell me Fermin" I asked him.

""What you on about" he asked me confused.

"When you went out I saw pictures of you kissing another girl Fermin while I was home looking after our son" I raised my voice at him.

"It's not what it looks like amor" he told me, then all the boys started to come in.

"It better not be one of your little set up dates" I told them all, "just tell me the truth Fermin were you with another girl?" I asked him.

He didn't say anything he just stood there, as tears started to roll down his face.

"Can we just go home to talk about this" he asked me.