Sebastian Michaelis x Reader

It was just like any other day. You got up early and started on your chores then eventually walked into the kitchen to help with breakfast. This morning Sebastian had beat you there and was already cooking. "Good morning Sebastian." You said with a smile. He smiled at you. "Good morning (Y/N)." You've been working at Phantomhive Manor for two months now and you and Sebastian had grown close. You started to help him with the cooking which was done in about half an hour. Sebastian left to get Ciel. You sat down and sighed. You loved Sebastian, you truly did. You knew he was a demon but you didn't mind. You actually thought that it was rather cool. You had found out when there was an attack on the manor and Sebastian had pulled off his glove, of course Ciel took off his eyepatch so you saw both of their seals.
Sebastian came back moments later and grabbed the food to serve to Ciel then walked back out. You stood up and got a glass of water then drank it. Sebastian walked back in. "(Y/N), we will be having guests today. Can I count on you for preparations?" He asked you. You nodded. "Of course." He smiled and handed you a list. "Here, I will be busy with Young Master today so please keep Mey-Rin, Finny, and Baldroy out of this so they don't make a mess." You nodded slightly knowing the three of them would mess it up. "Good." He smiled and kissed your cheek. You blushed a little. He chuckled and left the room. You stood there for a minute then started the preparations.
By the time the guests had arrived everything was finished except for one thing. You looked at the final thing and read aloud, "Check your room for a little treat" A little treat? Of what kind? You started walking to your room. When you got there you walked in and saw a single black rose laying on your bed with a note underneath it. You walked over to your bed and sat down then picked up the rose in one hand, the note in the other. You smiled at the rose then set it back down and read the note.

Note:
Dear (Y/N),
I have grown quite fond of you over your time serving here as a maid. And I've been wondering, would you, um, like to- It isn't all that nice to write this in a note. So meet me tonight in the kitchen and I'll tell you.

~Sebastian Michaelis Isn't too nice to put in a note yet he's grown fond of you? Whatever could he mean? You laid down on the bed and looked at the beautiful rose. You weren't sure what Sebastian had to tell you but you were excited about it. You were going to meet him for sure but you hoped what he had to say wasn't bad. You got off of your bed and set the rose and note down. You washed up a bit then walked out of your room knowing you'd be needed to help with the guests. But would Sebastian bring up the note? Or even the lovely rose? "Ah, (Y/N)." You heard Sebastian say from behind you. You turned around to see him standing there. "If you wouldn't mind please come help me with the guests." "Alright." You replied then walked into the living room with him. The guests were easy to take care of, but the time had come to meet Sebastian in the kitchen. You took a deep breath and made your way to the kitchen. Sebastian walked in a second after you did. "Oh, I hope I didn't keep you waiting." He said. "Nope, just got here." You told him smiling. He smiled back. He walked over to you and put a gloved hand on your cheek. You blushed a tiny bit as he caressed it with his thumb. "You're quite beautiful (Y/N)." He said in his soft voice. "Thank you." You said, your blush deepening. He chuckled. "Do you have any idea why I asked you to come here?" He asked. "No." You replied. He smirked a little. "Well (Y/N), it seems I have developed a feeling for you." "A-a feeling?" You asked. He nodded. "Yes,and I believe it may be love." Love? Could demons even love? You knew you loved Sebastian but Ciel had once told you not to get too attached to him. You smiled a little. "I have the same feelings about you." You told him. "Really?" Sebastian asked. You nodded. "Good." He replied then kissed you on the lips. You were a little shocked but found your lips moving in sync with his. After a while he pulled away from the kiss. He smirked at you. "I'm glad we both feel the same way. I don't know what I'd do if we didn't." He told you. "Me neither, but I will say that you're devilishly handsome." You said. He kissed your nose. "I appreciate the comment, now, let's get you to bed." He told you then took your hand in his and walked you to your room.

A/N:

So this is one of my earlier one shots which means the styles will change from here. Probably- Expect better.