Nico Yazawa x Maki Nishikino

"Nico!" Maki exclaimed as she walked onto the school roof.
Nico looked over at the red haired girl, a scared looked on her face. "A-ah! Maki!" She exclaimed, looking for a way to run. "Uh, Nico Nico-Nii?" She said with a nervous smile, realizing that she couldn't escape.
Maki was blushing as she glared at the third year girl. "What was that about?" She asked.
"It was an accident! I swear!"
A couple minutes ago, they were in the club room with the other third and first years. Nico stood by the door, showing everyone a new dance move. The door suddenly opened and hit Nico, who fell on top of Maki, who hadn't been paying attention to her.
"Hey!" Honaka exclaimed with a smile as she walked in with Kotori and Umi. Everyone then looked down at Maki and Nico. They were both way too close and kissing.
Nico got up quickly, her face bright red. "H-Honaka!" She exclaimed.
"What was that for!?" Maki asked, her face also really red. She thought that Nico had intentionally kissed her.
Nico ran off, Maki following after her.
"What was that about?" Kotori asked.
Nozomi held up a tarot card. It read: The Lovers
"The door hit Nico so she fell on top of Maki, it was an accident." Eli explained.
"But could it really be love?" Umi asked, looking at Nozomi's card. "It did seem to be an accident."
"Who knows?" Nozomi asked with a smile before putting the card back into the deck.

On the roof, Nico explained what had happened.
"So it was an accident?" Maki asked, earning a nod from Nico. "Well, I shouldn't have gotten mad at you, then..."
"I'm not sure why you did, a kiss from me should be cherished forever."
"Cherished forever, huh?"
Nico nodded. "Of course! I'm Nico Yazawa, after all!"
Maki laughed a bit. "Alright, then I'll make sure I cherish it." She said with a small smile before walking away.
"Of course you will! I-I mean what!?" Nico exclaimed, going crimson and running after her "Get back here! Makiiii!!"