Byakuya Togami x Makoto Naegi

A/N: First boy x boy I've ever written so I hope that it's good. Also, sorry for any ooc actions, I haven't watched Danganronpa in a while. Well, the full series at least. I rewatched the last two episodes to get down Junko's personality again for an RP and then watched a walkthrough of the last trial from the game so hopefully I can get them right from watching those too.

It was a normal day at Hope's Peak Academy, well, a seemingly normal one. The students of the 78th class were now used to their newfound, strange life. They were trapped inside the school and the only way to get out was to kill a classmate. They had started out with fifteen students but were now down to eight. Though the feeling of finding a corpse was still chilling, the students knew they had to deal with it, no matter how strange. Everyone wanted out.

There were no new bodies discovered and the Ultimate Lucky Student, Makoto Naegi, was finally able to relax. He laid on the bed in his room before there was a knock on the door. He got up and opened it, only to see the Ultimate Affluent Progeny, Byakuya Togami, standing at the door.

"Where were you?" He asked the brown haired boy.

"Huh, what are you talking about, Togami?" Naegi asked, looking up at the tall blonde.

Togami pushed his glasses up. "I had something to discuss. I told you to come to the library."

Naegi thought for a moment before it rang a bell. "Oh! I remember now! Sorry, my bad."

"Let's just talk about it here, I don't want Fukawa following me around..." Togami said, inviting himself into Naegi's room.

Naegi shut the door behind him then walked over to his bed and sat down next to Togami. "So, what did you want to talk about?"

"Naegi... Since you've arrived here, what have you been thinking?"

"Hmm... Well, I've been thinking of ways to get out and about the different murders."

"Have you ever thought of someone in an intimate way?" Togami asked, causing Naegi to blush.

"I-intimate way? What are you talking about?" Naegi inquired, rather flustered.

"Do you love anyone?"

"This is kinda strange, Togami..." Naegi pointed out.

"Tch. Whatever, answer the question."

"Alright, well yeah. There is someone..." Naegi blushed a little more.

"And who would that be?"
"I-it's embarrassing to admit..."

"It wouldn't be me, would it?" Togami asked, almost in a teasing manner.

Naegi blushed a lot more and nodded slowly. "U-uh yeah... You caught me."

Togami blushed some, "Wait, I was right!?" He gave a sudden sigh of relief. "That made things less weirder. Naegi, I have confession of my own. I love you too." He leaned over and kissed Naegi's lips, his hand underneath his chin, cocking it up a little.

Naegi pulled away from the kiss, his face was so red now it seemed as if he was naturally red. "Wh-wh-wh-wh-WHAT!?"

"You said you love me too, didn't you?" Togami asked, standing up and pushing his glasses up.

"Well yeah, but I didn't expect a kiss..." Naegi admitted, putting two fingers to his lower lip, thinking about the kiss and how it felt. Had the Byakuya Togami really stolen his first kiss? Why would someone as rich as him like someone like himself? Compared to Togami, Naegi was poor and Togami always seemed like the type of guy to only date people with noble blood.

"I really like you, Makoto, even if I do act like you're just some peasant." Togami said, a small smile on his face.

Naegi smiled backand wrapped his arms around the blonde boy, giving him a hug. "I love you too, Byakuya."