ʙᴜꜱʏ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ ⁽ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁷⁾

A few months had past since Angeldust had found out about Vox and Valentinos relationship.

Valentino was busy shooting a film, as he had been for the past week. and Vox? He had hardly come home that week. Thought Valentino seemed to not pay much mind to it.

Both men had extremely busy lives, Though Valentinos days. were  much more eventful.
Velvette had equally as much work to do, but her days of work were so much more eaiser with the power of tech.

Velvette was at home, flicking through the channels on the TV, Most of it was just "brainrot Televison shows" In her eyes.
Of course she was sitting in Valentinos penthouse to watch TV. It was the only TV in the tower that would actually work. and she wasn't allowed anywhere near Vox's penthouse. that was his "private space" and "not for bitches to touch" 

There was nothing that even slightly caught Velvettes attention, she rolls her eyes and lets out a bratty sigh. leaning over the armrest of the couch and taking out her phone.

Valentino  had just returned. slamming the door behind him shut, this caused Velvette to jump from the sound "Christ! Way to make your presence known" she retorts.

Valentino doesn't seem to be In the mood for Vel's snarky humor tonight, he makes that clear by throwing a shoe at her.
"The fuck was that for?" she yelps "Un-fucking-nessacary!" Velvette scoffs and coils herself onto the plush couch as Valentino storms off.

                                                                              Valentinos POV:
I slam the door to my room shut, I was absolutely fucking pissed!  What did Vox mean he couldn't be home tonight? that asshole knew we had plans tonight! 
estúpido..

I slide my phone across the room and flop onto my bed, putting my arms on my knees.
I cant believe he'd do this, again.
*buzz* 
I can hear multiple message notifications from my phone, I don't move an inch and watch the phone from the bed, Then I hear louder buzzing. a phone call.

I don't do anything and sit still until the call opens itself by Vox's will "Valentino!" he yells from the device "Are you seriously that frustrated at me? I told you I'd make it up to you when I got off, I just can't make it right now"  
"You can't take time off for us?" I say in a aggravated tone.

"Val, You make it sound 10x worse when you word It that way" 

I don't respond, silence.
"Val. are you there?" I hear Vox's voice say in a more softened voice "We'll do something together when I'm free. I promise"  
"Get lost" I growl. there was nothing but silence for a moment. then he hung up.

"What a dickhead.." I curl up on the bed.

(END)
(SORRY FOR THIS BEING SO SHORT AND SO LATE I'VE BEEN REALLY MENTALLY UNWELL IMSORRRYYYY) 
463 words