15

xxx

xxx

"Can I ask you guys something in private?" Rachel asked, worry lacing her features. She saw the drawing Quinn was making of her and it made her feel uneasy. 

Especially with the angry expression the blonde had. 

Rachel didn't plan on getting killed any time soon, considering her fame would come first, but now she wasn't entirely sure. Maybe she was just being overdramatic.

Or precautious. 

"Yes, you should move to Israel." Santana answered, gaining the giggles of the quartet. 

Rachel ignored the snide remark and pulled out a stool to sit on in front of the ladies. "It's about dating," she started. "Not that I'm dating anyone. We all know Finn and I are no longer an item, and for the sake of the team, I broke up with Jessie."

"I can't believe you actually got Jessie to date you for real and not for a joke, I'm kind of jealous." Courtney admitted, slicking back the few strands of hair that fell out of her ponytail. 

Quinn scowled, "He's not even that cute."

"Can we get back to me? Thanks. So, let's just say I was dating someone. Let's say we, hypothetically, went to a Wiggles concert last Friday night, and then because my dads weren't home, we went up to my room and started making out." Rachel continued on.

"Wiggles concert? What the fuck?" Courtney said, confused as to who and what these so called 'Wiggles' were. 

That's an idiotic band name. 

"...It was erotic and romantic. And then he said we should do it and I denied him, and he got really crabby and wouldn't take home the Care Bear I won him playing Skee ball." Rachel finished. 

"Please, stop talking. You're grossing out my baby." Quinn snapped, rubbing her stomach to console the baby.

"I just wanna be ready, I know I'm getting older, and these things are going to happen someday, but how do I stop a guy from getting mad at me for saying no?"

Santana threw her hands up, "Just do what I do. Never say no." 

"Totally. What's the worst that can happen?" Brittany added. "Sorry Quinn."

Courtney snickered quietly to herself, finding the tall blonde amusing. Quinn caught her laughter and lightly slapped her arm and started slurring out curse words. 

"Excuse you!" she hissed, holding her hands back to prevent her from hitting Quinn. Attacking a pregnant lady was not on her bucket list. 

Quinn laughed as Courtney's annoyed face crawled back, but the annoyance didn't seem as genuine.

"Don't make fun of me." Quinn deadpanned, furrowing her brows in faux sadness. ".... Fine, I apologize." The Campbell daughter relented, blowing Quinn an air kiss to settle the pretend problem.