𝟎𝟖𝟔; ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs

COVENTINA WAS IN HER STUDY ROOM. HER EYES FIXED ON HER BOOK.

"Hey, Reggie!" Rabastan makes a 'psss' sound toward Regulus.

"What?"

"I just find your female version."

Sirius had left to pass a few days with his family. Luckily for him, Antares had managed to manipulate Alphard Black and Walburga Black.

"You are getting old, Alphard. Getting manipulate by your great nephew." Mocks Lucrecia.

"No more older than you." Alphard snores.

Antares snickers.

For Aelora, she have been passing time with her unicorn which had been showered with love and money.

"The animal is more well take care of than me!" Complains Mary.

"Oh please, Sirius and James literally spoils you and Remina with moneys, clothes, cuddles and accessories!" Marlene pouts.

"They spoil you too."

Marlene grins. "I never said they did not also I have another sugar daddy." Rabastan grins.

"James and Sirius are the sugar without the daddy." She chuckles.

Coventina was sure that the unicorn would turned out to be a spoiled animal but she was no one to judge. She was very impatient because she had not passed much time with her cute dog, Apex.

"AGAIN. An animal who can kill someone is not cute! Its dangerous and very bad." Said a very annoyed Draco.

"They are not dangerous, dragon. Not for you, considering that I find it a bit hard
to get rid of you because you are quiet entertaining." Coventina rub his thumb over her lower lip to wipe her lipstick.

"For others?" Questions Delphina.

"They totally are." Coventina smirks.

She looked at her gothic watch necklace. It could be pass as a necklace or some could believe it to be a time turner. But
it was her own pocket dimension.

Dumbledore's eyes glint with greed. In his timeline, he will just have to kidnape James and the girl who lived. How easy.

How foolish. Then again Dumbledore was not smart enough to realize that Death was not on his side. Not even Lady Magic was.

"I am still in disbelief, how could a patronus be more difficult than a pocket dimension? It can't even be compare!" She hissed softly, using another ink while writing in her personal book.

"Daughter." She gasped in a soft tone.

"Father?" She looked behind her. Her father was leaning against the door, his hair driping wet while he was smiling boyishly.

Delphina blushes, covering her face.

"Not again!" Coventina and Aelora groans.

Anastacius shakes his head amuse. He didn't mind the fact that his sun had a
little crush of his father. It was understable.

James looks away, his cheeks red.

"Do you need something?" She asked him politely. Her father could be passed as a man in his twenty's.

"He is." Sigh Thanatos.

"We are going shopping." He smirked.

"You? Shopping?" Coventina bursted out laughing. It was naturally the funniest thing her father have ever said since she came back.