Chapter 18. Asnan.

।।अभी ना जाओ छोड़ कर की दिल अभी भरा नहीं।।

I don't know what she's thinking she didn't utter a single word from a long time like she always do fights with me and this silence is killing me but why this silence is killing me ?? I don't know

We enters the palace of mine actually not mine this one is of my grandmother's palace and today's going to held a big worship here that's why we had to came here urgently my grandmother is very religious woman, believes in all the rituals and there should be no mistake in front of her. She is totally orthodox.

I look at her with my corner of eyes she's without her veil I can't let her go like this... this will for sure create problem for her. No doubt she's looking very beautiful with that kajal and the dots she made at the chin and at the side of eyes this look is only for my eyes.

And the car stops she's about to go out of the car, but I grabbed her hand I think a little tight, but she didn't even give a glance at me, why this much angered??
You can't go out without your veil I said to her, but she didn't replied back to me. I don't want to create seen in front of driver, so I simply said out and he knows this out is only for him and he leaved.

Within second I pulled her close to me jerking her face towards me and the scene of beauty is indescribable I have never seen these eyes this much pretty I'm literally getting obsessed with these eyes. But also, I can't let her do disrespect of my orders.
I just grabbed the end of her pallu and made the veil of it and simply came out of the car I don't want to scare her when she's silent.

I came out of the car I didn't utter a single word during the whole journey not because I don't to but because I don't want to let him win like whatever he thinks I will never do

I came out of the car I didn't utter a single word during the whole journey not because I don't to but because I don't want to let him win like whatever he thinks I will never do. One thing I can't understand why this veil is this much important like he personally made me wear such an orthodox people Hey Shiv ji protect your child.

I can't see properly from this veil but still can sense there's some rituals are going to held on.
Before I could take a single step, the same voice came from behind of that old lady......