Chapter 13: Word Love❣

What does he think of himself

No I'm not that easy girl to strangle,
through her sister in law I got the information where's his office is.

Don't know why I felt some fear in her voice like she is very scared of something no no Kashi you are stressing for nothing else for now you have to focus on your revenge from that uninvited to be soon husband.

(Mar jaungi par us batmeez se saadi ni krungii huhh)

I will die rather than marrying that shameless person.
Hey Shiv jii please give me some strength.

I was lost in my thoughts too much that I didn't even notice when I got here like very fast. Seems like god also wants that I meet him.

So this is his office oh my god this is so big literally mean he have that much brain to use huhhh definitely this is the property he get from his dad.

Such an idiot....
Don't know why my heart is beating very fast as much as I'm taking steps to meet him.
You have to take this step Kashi you can't just let the road side man okh okh a big tycconn man to mock you.

How may I help you mam?? A girl asked me.

I think she is the receptionist here.
I'm here to meet Mr......Sing..haniya.
What the hell I didn't even knew the name of him like seriously.

Mam are you here?? She said like she's saying this from two or third times.

Yeah yeah tell me where I have to go??

I'm sorry mam here's 3 head sir whose surname is singhaniya could you please tell me the first name??

Hawwww haww hawww really I have to give final exam(like an antim pariksha) to meet him by taking his useless name from my mouth no way I'm not going to say his name.

(Sidhe sidhe bol tujhe apne hone wale husband tak ka naam nahi pta....dumbo my stupic subconscious mind mocked me.)

Says directly you don't even knows the name of your soon to be husband my subconscious mind mocked me.
Stupid not here!!

Umhh actually I'm sorry I didn't knew his full name I said to her.

She's were going to say something when her telephone starts ringing she took that call after excusing me then whatever she said just made my legs to ran away from here and mind to go shut down in simple words I got the shock of 440+ volt.

Like seriously she said I have to go on 20th floor using 400 stairs because lift is not working.
Hawwww I'm damnn sure he is behind this useless mind.
But what can I do now I don't even let him to win this much easily huhh.

Okh it's okh only 400 only 400 tu karlegi tujhe usse sabak shikhana hai...
Chaddh ja parvat karle prabhu ke darshan hawww he is not prabhu dustt kahinka..