𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗶~𝟭𝟭{ 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗲}

Three weeks, It's been three weeks she met her murderer

Three weeks, It's been three weeks she met her murderer. After caffe date with him three of them headed to their House. Arish visited them twice. He tried to get something from her but she became hard to open up, to him. Second time he invited her as his family wants to meet her and chikoo. She denied instantly. Saying she is not ready for it. She knows it's not Arish's request, cuz if it's on Arish will, he will never let her meet to his family. It's Adish's request she knows it. She knows him he will not able to live without Asher. But he can't even fight for chikoo. Cuz he have no right on his own son.

Two days before she got email from Adish's email id on her personal mail. It's request to her. She read message,

Dear delusional wifey,

"It's request from your prince charming to meet our token- I mean our son. With whole heart I wish you to accept my Wish, My princess"

Your Prannath.

Yakk!! She took One minute to disgust.

Is he typing on over scotch? No it's not that high. No it must be superior. Let it be-

Think twice read twice!! she read again. She got another email from him,

Ms. Nariman,

"Your silence proves that you granted my request. See you soon. Morning Eleven o'clock at SWARG MANSION."

Mr.rahimane

Someone please send him to doctor. At this point agreed to accept Bisexual but Bipolar.

That day she reported on chat to AD. Confirming him diluted Air of Rahimane mansion.

At first she denied to go not because she is weak but her opposition is equally strong. But later she decided to for it- Let's break a leg.

Here she is standing infront of "RAHIMANE'S SWARG MANSION"

Gaurd opened gateway for her. Holding steering wheel she initiated her Lexus. Once enough to glance her son, Who is busy with his Puzzle from beginning. Inhaling air, she parked car, gaurd opened door. Walking left side. He looked at his mother leaving aside his art, she picked him out.